Cell Case

smerchly

I have a cheap  Acatel One Touch ...pay by the minutes .....  I can't hear it ring in my pants pocket so when fishing I put it in my shirt pocket ....While bending forward it has slipped out ...luckily it landed on land , not water . I was told you can buy phone cases that have a lanyard cord or even a retractable cord to fasten to your belt , etc . It may save it from falling through the ice holes .  I don't shop on line so Ebay etc . is out . There are cases for your Iphones but my little flipper is much smaller . Anyone know who might sell a case with a cord attach locally ? 

cell case.jpg

I would take it to the Pen Center Smerch ... there are a ton of stores that sell cell cases throughout the mall.

Something that fits your phone might be a harder find, but it could be had I am sure.

10 hours ago, smerchly said:

I have a cheap  Acatel One Touch ...pay by the minutes .....  I can't hear it ring in my pants pocket so when fishing I put it in my shirt pocket ....While bending forward it has slipped out ...luckily it landed on land , not water . I was told you can buy phone cases that have a lanyard cord or even a retractable cord to fasten to your belt , etc . It may save it from falling through the ice holes .  I don't shop on line so Ebay etc . is out . There are cases for your Iphones but my little flipper is much smaller . Anyone know who might sell a case with a cord attach locally ? 

cell case.jpg

smerch get with the times lol. flip phone????  i had to get a new phone on the weekend, got the iphone 11 with the lifeproof case.  drop it in water, sand,dirt or even off a roof mine has survived. down an icefishing hole your still screwed though.

Archived