Invasive Species from 2020 Regs.

Picked up a copy and noticed the larger print and the new list of invasives. I just focused on the fish.

Makes one wonder how its NOT being done on purpose.

Zander....who wouldn't want a more larger aggressive Euro-Walleye? 🤓

We have all seen the Asian carp videos of people getting dive bombed every which way with jumping fish...as for snakeheads....commonly illegally imported into north America for delicacies and pets....in our waters the big ones would be like a bowfin on roids and aggressiveness that just aimlessly attacks and kills other species...imagine wels cats big enough to swallow your kids at the beach!!!!!....unfortunately like anything..smugglers figure a way to get anything they want into anywhere..

57 minutes ago, Jwl1 said:

We have all seen the Asian carp videos of people getting dive bombed every which way with jumping fish...as for snakeheads....commonly illegally imported into north America for delicacies and pets....in our waters the big ones would be like a bowfin on roids and aggressiveness that just aimlessly attacks and kills other species...imagine wels cats big enough to swallow your kids at the beach!!!!!....unfortunately like anything..smugglers figure a way to get anything they want into anywhere..

Hopefully the wells catts show up. I’d love to battle a 100lb kitty. 

9 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

Hopefully the wells catts show up. I’d love to battle a 100lb kitty. 

100 pounder is bait ... there are some much larger ones out there ... 300+ pounds

12 hours ago, Snags said:

100 pounder is bait ... there are some much larger ones out there ... 300+ pounds

Betcha a 300 pounder don't fight like a 300 pound smallie ......:pardon:

Archived