Another march mission

Jwl1

Decided to do a little bit of social distancing today....heck...it beats being self isolated at home with no toilet paper....did a late morning adventure...conditions where a bit better than a few days ago...with all the closures everywhere it was a tad on the busy side..but if there are a few experienced anglers beside one another it usually goes ok with only the odd tangle up....nice to see some fresh chrome around still...had to get a couple missions in before it wraps up again until next winter...went 1 for 3 today...I could complain..buy the way the world is going..I really have nothing to complain about...and if I was only going to get a pic of 1 for the day...this beauty hen will do 

20200317_095705.jpg

20200317_095754.jpg

Holy "Smokes"  Jack ..... NICE chrome bud !   I would do more trout fishing but I like a lot more elbow room .

I'm sure those trouties would like my minnows  as well . 

There's a couple spots a bit off the beaten path where minnows would work well.....we should be out in your boat Bill haha...I know where I would have been fishing today...maybe another pike mission soon too

Archived