Stradic parts..?

canadianfcat

Is it the nut that holds the shaft going through the reel to the handle ....then a nut from other part reels may fit . I got a new bail arm for my Stradic 4000 from a guy who was coming to Grimsby Tackle every week to repair reels. It was fixed in just a few days . If you can't find the right part they may be able to help you . 

15 minutes ago, The_Fish_Dawg said:

John Gadzo who was in Grimsby passed away.

Grimsby Tackle does have a bunch of various parts tho and might have what you need but they are closed currently 

So sorry to hear John passed away !  

Good to hear they keep parts , they may just have what you need ......thanks Fish_Dawg !

My Stradic 4000 is in my van ready for those big cats soon !

Mikes reel repair is one of the biggest online parts depots. Used them in the past with no issue. Lots of parts even for older reels and tonnes of schematics for each reel. I'd probably try a call to shimano in peterborough first depending on the age/model of your stradic. 

On 4/2/2020 at 1:10 PM, smerchly said:

Is it the nut that holds the shaft going through the reel to the handle ....then a nut from other part reels may fit . I got a new bail arm for my Stradic 4000 from a guy who was coming to Grimsby Tackle every week to repair reels. It was fixed in just a few days . If you can't find the right part they may be able to help you . 

Your right Smerch ..I was looking at an old Seros I had as parts and that is more like a bolt ..But the Stradic is just a locking threaded cap.

Archived