Broken down truck

marktheperchman

1 hour ago, dave524 said:

that is your first mistake, go no further  " What part of unnecessary travel don't you get ?

Your opinion, but I dont have to agree with it!

i found out yesterday that Some seniors in Welland are going to the grocery store EVERY morning at 7:00 am instead of just shopping once a week.  THAT is unnecessary travel that is potentially harmful to others.  My travelling by myself is NOT harmful in any way to anyone else, whether you think so or not.  The whole point of the unnecessary travel ban is to prevent anyone from meeting other people and inadvertently passing the virus on! 

45 minutes ago, Jwl1 said:

I will join you in a toast 

No problemo  JW  ,   I'll bring the peanut butter .

Bring the guitar and we can  "toast and jam"      🎸

You got it Bill....when we empty the jug we can make up a good brew glass um I mean blue grass song about fishin🎣🎻🥁🎸

To quote one of my favorite "poets"Jerry Garcia...from a little number called... brown eyed women and red grenadine..... "daddy made whiskey and he made it well....cost 2 dollars and it burned like hell....I cut hickory just to fire the still...drink down a bottle and you're ready to kill"... ✌... oh.. and bring 2 spoons... we will need a rhythm section for our jam

8 hours ago, genec said:

Your opinion, but I dont have to agree with it!

It's not an opinion you are disagreeing with it is a law!!

Non essential drivers can be ticketed $750.00 

Just because you don't like the law doesn't make it any less real!!!

Reading another fishing board  , a guy going for a stroll very close to his home  , in a park area was fined  $750 ?  Shades of Russian/China rule ?  I lost all trust in what governments tell us many years ago . When people start "squealing" like pigs that a lone guy is fishing on a river bank :blahblah1: .....we will end up with a very unfriendly world and mistrust of our neighbours . I can bike to some spots , wear camo clothing , or get my wife to drop me off (no vehicle to give you away) and get some quality "quiet" time in.

Best thing to do is go fish ,  don't post about it or show results , use the pm to others who think our freedom is still sacred , and happy hooking !    :Gonefishing:

49 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Best thing to do is go fish ,  

My GP told me the same thing Bill..

fishing is great for the soul...whatever my ailment was for the most part..”get out fishing” was his #1 instruction.He was also an angler..now retired, I suppose he’s sticking to his medicine.🐠

We might see a spike in ninja fishing...🔦

2 hours ago, fredfisher said:

We might see a spike in ninja fishing

If it comes to that , so be it  haha .  My doctor would say the same thing , he likes his fishing , always showing me the big salmon he caught . He is semi retired now and has a NICE place on Lake Chautauqua (walleye & perch) and lives on the waterfront at Martindale Pond. 

On 4/8/2020 at 5:55 PM, мормышка said:

I don't follow your reasoning here.

This is either to be taken seriously by everybody or not. Which is it? 

MANY people are out and about today enjoying the weather, except fishermen of course.

You're right this has to be taken seriously by everybody, i was just saying walking a dog etc. is relatively safer as one doesn't have to get in contact with anybody, but those activities can also lead to the spread of virus if an accident happens. Shortly, my view is that everybody has to follow the Stay at Home recommendations, not just anglers.

7 hours ago, icecy said:

You're right this has to be taken seriously by everybody, i was just saying walking a dog etc. is relatively safer as one doesn't have to get in contact with anybody, but those activities can also lead to the spread of virus if an accident happens. Shortly, my view is that everybody has to follow the Stay at Home recommendations, not just anglers.

Isolating yourself indoors is the worst thing you can do for your overall health. If you are sick, yes stay around the house, but still go outside. You need sun and fresh air. If you aren't sick, you have nothing to worry about, unless you are high risk of complications from a flu. Turn off the damn television and other sources of fear pr0n. 

AGAIN. The subject was a broken down truck and boat trailer, and the forum is fishing. Not the merits or non-merits of covid 19 rules. At present fishing and hunting in Ontario are not yet prohibited. We will not allow a constant pissing match. If you have questions or doubts, please feel free to contact the appropriate authorities.

Archived