OFAH Fishing & Hunting Safety Tips

Surf and Turf

The OFAH put out a good "Common Sense" guideline for reference when considering any outdoor activities. 

Not meant to start a debate just sharing some information. Some will think it's too strict, others not strict enough, lets leave it at that.

Here is the link:   https://www.ofah.org/safetytips/

Cheers

Angling was also included in that link .....thanks for posting it.   :th_fudd:................    :Gonefishing:

...wonder what the score would be if it was January and we were ice fishing .....  

6 hours ago, genec said:

Glad to see that post.  Thanks.

reaffirms my post under “broken truck” that I could still safely hunt private land.

Here is another affirmation for you Genac. 

Driving anywhere for any reason that is not an essential service is ILLEGAL right now and you could get a $750 ticket. 

So yes you can safely hunt on private land but can't LEGALLY drive to it!!!

1 hour ago, slabtime said:

Here is another affirmation for you Genac. 

Driving anywhere for any reason that is not an essential service is ILLEGAL right now and you could get a $750 ticket. 

So yes you can safely hunt on private land but can't LEGALLY drive to it!!!

Where does it say non essential travel is illegal? I’ve read to avoid it but you should avoid the edge of a cliff also doesn’t mean you have to though.  The article above says fish local and avoid people. 

Hi Tyler. Sorry if I am supplying bad info.

I got this from a friend that works at the Esso plant in Nanticoke. He was given 

a letter to carry from work that proves he is an essential worker in case he is pulled over by O.P.P. so he won't get a ticket.

I hope I am wrong and people can still find some nice quiet out of the way places without fear of the $$$$ monsters getting you.

Archived