Hoppy Easter

Jwl1

All the best from my home to yours in these holiday times.....stepping back to simple times...making the best of it......now back on to the hunt......the wife got this thing called "the egg"... I can hear it...but I didn't find it yet!@!@.....back to the hunt 😉🐰😯

I saw Peter Rabbit on my front lawn at 2 a.m. last night ...a little mixed up , eating old bird seed from my feeder !  I'll check around for those pretty eggs this morning !  Let's make this years Easter enjoyable for the kids !!     🐰

Back in 1949 a song was written by Steve Nelson and Jack Rollin ( they also wrote Frosty the Snowman) . All the kids back in the 50's  knew this song since  cowboy Gene Autry sang it on the radio and then recorded on the 45 records .  This recording takes us "seasoned" people back to the days of innocence ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYY5jFnkX5g

Yes Happy Easter.... kids now 21 to 15. Two oldest ones are up, and mad the two youngest ones are still in bed, holding up the egg hunt! My wife hid a couple of chocolate bunnies for me too. Never too old for Easter Chocolate!

There was a lot of vehicles at Knoll Park , Port Colborne today (Facebook photo)

Any one know what was going on ?  Some Easter event ? 

Our "family" next door brought us a huge turkey dinner ....turkey , stuffing , gravy , mashed  potatoes , broccoli , corn , and brussel sprouts...enough left for another go at it tomorrow !  I'm now having a fresh 'home made' coffee with apple pie . Peter Wabbit was taking care of the old timers as well today ! 

Hope y'all had a great Easter as well !    

I think Peter Cottontail brought me some worms tonight ......   :)

Archived