Turkey Season (No NPCA Land??)

GDH

Hey guys, having a bit of a struggle here. I moved up to St. Catharines to go to school at Brock, and I'm up here all summer. I planned to hunt on the NPCA land but because of COVID it's shut down. I was thinking about going out to NOTL and asking some farm land owners if I could hunt there, but I feel like during a pandemic that's not the brightest idea. Is there any chance anybody would be willing to let me hunt on their land for a day or two during the season? I've hunted turkey before, and I'm more than willing to set up a facetime/call if necessary.

Thanks!!

Hey GDH, sorry can't help you out but wish you the best of luck. On the limited properties that we hunt it's looking like there is going to be way more demand than supply...more so than usual. With the conservation areas closed and many off work, I'm afraid that it might turn into a bit of a zoo with trespassers this year a well. With more concern over getting shot than catching Covid 19.

43 minutes ago, Surf and Turf said:

Hey GDH, sorry can't help you out but wish you the best of luck. On the limited properties that we hunt it's looking like there is going to be way more demand than supply...more so than usual. With the conservation areas closed and many off work, I'm afraid that it might turn into a bit of a zoo with trespassers this year a well. With more concern over getting shot than catching Covid 19.

Thanks! But aw shoot eh, can't say I even understand the concept of closing the NPCA land to begin with. 

Archived