I LOVE FISHING and get out when I can

knightfisher

Geez don't have your own opinion and post it,
cause you might get attacked as shown in this pm I received today.

The government says we can fish.

SOOOOOOOOO I FISH.

And called names as a result.

It's been said so many times when a person can't have an analytical  conversation,
they have to use ad hominem attacks. Says more about the person than the topic.

Here is the mail I received

"How ludicrous our current lock down rules of fishing and ramps are compared to the US. Such stupidity."

You sound like a retard!!! The US has 33% of the worlds C-19 because of the way they have handled this so far

and you want to be like them???

!!! STAY HOME!!!! means stay home not go fishing you doo doo moron!!!

Was about to post this and received a second lack of intelligent pm.

"How ludicrous our current lock down rules of fishing and ramps are compared to the US. Such stupidity."

You sound like a retard!!! The US has 33% of the worlds C-19 because of the way they have handled this so far

and you want to be like them???

!!! STAY HOME!!!! means stay home not go fishing you doo doo  moron!!!

"Blocked, blocked, blocked. FFS wake up government."

SAD SAD SAD people who think their wants are more important than the needs of the masses!!

They had to close the ramps because idiots like you  think fishing is more important than following the stay home order!!!

Stay home if you are sick or came in from another country via airlines or crossed the border from say New York, yes.

If you were ordered to "self quarantine" then yes, you need to stay home or you will get the $880 and up fine.

I recall receiving similar DMs from a certain member that has yet to respond back in terms of the facts/figures I sent him.

I guess he isn't willing to have a mature, intelligent conversation.....I wonder why?

And yet he still continues to target specific members, but not others for wanting to fish.

Sock puppet account?

I am guessing someone is a fan of Canada's Supreme Leader then, with his listen to me preach, but not practice what I preach to you.  But then again some are more than happy to become North Koreada or Chinada.

I hear you guys....most of us who have been fishing here and there are doing more "social distancing" physically than something as simple as getting a bag of milk...walking your dog ect...some of us have also been working throughout this whole thing..and choose to enjoy the outdoors for a well deserved break..the way I see it...if I can work with a bunch of people 5 or 6 days a week...then I can certainly go fishing where there are none..haha....people have nothing better to do than try to slam others....part of the reason some of us go fishing even in the best of times is to "get away" from people in the first place....last I checked in my last fishing report there where no people around as far as you can see and beyond....haha

Guess just have to look at where some of the bull pucky is coming from....new members...people popping out of the woodwork with 2 posts in the last decade....I personally have come to respect alot of the members on here over many years....have met some great like minded people of all ages since the early 2000s...have seen and been involved in some of the ways many have given back to our sport through conservation efforts....kids programs...charity events..the old day swills....derbies ect that have all directly given back to the community and outdoors....and know that if they are out enjoying a few casts somewhere...they are doing so in the most responsible fashion they can......if it wasnt for some of the members on here directly some of the fishing opportunities we have in the region would not be here 🎣........ next fishing derbie bring 2 tape measures and some marker paint....one tape to make sure everyone is at least 6 feet apart...paint a line and a number with the marker paint....draw numbers for designated fishing spot to give everyone a fair chance......step over the painted line..."foul" you are out....hahaha

What nonsense, the fact that people are being PMed and harassed for their thoughts on "the pandemic" by people from this board who can't be bothered to discuss things in he public forum and instead have attacked members via PM?

Archived