Jingle Bells...

bigugli

Get out the chestnuts for roasting and the popcorn for popping. What a great start to pike and walleye opener. Cold and snow flurries.

4 minutes ago, bigugli said:

Get out the chestnuts for roasting and the popcorn for popping. What a great start to pike and walleye opener. Cold and snow flurries.

Nasty day to fish Bruce .  The flurries came then the sun came out .....I believe they call it "climate change" 

TWN said it was 30.1*C back in 1979  !   

32 minutes ago, bigugli said:

Maybe I can start winter steelie fishing again....or you guys can get the augers back out for pike opener 🎣

2 hours ago, Bass-turd said:

Yeah but it’s typical for a may opener, some years it’s winter jackets and the next is sunscreen 

Mother Nature hates men !!

I have been wearing my old Tilly hat and using sunscreen .....then back to my ice fishing jacket !! 

5 minutes ago, gunner-2 said:

Global warming were all going to boil lol good thing we have carbon tax 

SNOWING good as we speak Gunner  !!   They were using choppers and wind machines to help keep frost off some of the crops last night .  I remember well those long hot summers (heat waves) over 40 years ago .....  and fishing the 12 Mile Creek in April wearing short sleeve shirts . 

11 minutes ago, gunner-2 said:

good thing we have carbon tax 

They can use that money to open up more food banks Gunner !

It was a darn cold morning this morning out turkey hunting!!

no luck...just watched a flock of 9 about 250 yards away in a bean field.

just VERY glad I had 2 pairs of thermal underwear on this morning, then 2sweaters, a down vest, and a heavy camo coat!!!

22 hours ago, genec said:

2 pairs of thermal underwear on this morning, then 2sweaters, a down vest, and a heavy camo coat!!!

21 hours ago, Bubba14 said:

I must be getting soft, I wasn't about to brave the elements this morning for a bird.

Yep ....you're getting old guys !!    Welcome to the club  .....    👨‍🦽

Archived