Fishing out of boat/canoe with friends

knightfisher

With the opening of some parks, businesses, boat launches, etc, does anyone know if we can have a buddy in the boat with us. I heard if we can't be 6' away from someone, to wear a mask.  I'm guessing this could be applied in our vessels.

My understanding was your allowed as long as your under a 5 person limit ? I know I’ve talked to a few people that are about to start their charters back up and have to keep certain things on board gloves masks sanitizer etc and keep it under 5. That’s what they were told on erie when the cops stopped them so I guess it’s how you interpret it ?  

2 hours ago, Bubba14 said:

Yet, golf courses are full with golfers rubbing shoulders in golf carts...

Golf courses are one rider per cart unless from the same household 

7 hours ago, Lund-SS said:

Golf courses are one rider per cart unless from the same household 

I believe that's the rule implied for boating right now as well...and what they where trying to enforce over the long weekend 

8 hours ago, Lund-SS said:

one rider per cart unless from the same household 

"Yes sir ,  he's my bro .   !      Yes sir , he lives in my basement   !  :pardon:

12 hours ago, smerchly said:

"Yes sir ,  he's my bro .   !      Yes sir , he lives in my basement   !  :pardon:

Yes sir,.... he lives in my head...don't you see him...????...he is right there!!!......🤪🤯

4 minutes ago, Jwl1 said:

Yes sir,.... he lives in my head...don't you see him...????...he is right there!!!......🤪🤯

"The lunatic is on the grass " ......  Self iso does strange things to people ......  I see him Jack !!    :crazy:

Archived