the fight is on

50 minutes ago, мормышка said:

If you don't fight for your rights, you don't deserve to have them. Freedoms are hard to get back once they are lost. 

Thats right if we don't stand up now Canada is lost

Did we not waste 2 billion dollars on the last gun "control" fiasco ??  I guess the feds have found a big stash of $$$$$$  somewhere ..... seems I remember .......oh yes , the taxpayers of Canada . We don't mind paying more carbon taxes , etc etc etc.....

29 minutes ago, мормышка said:

maintaining freedom is rebellion.

I hope to see a huge rebellion that will cost billions ......  and do nothing for crime rates . Time to tell Trudeau we have had enough ....

The covid  "isolation " is an example of "control "  . It worked for a couple of months , but now, according to "polls" , 60% are now ignoring the 6' "distance rule" .   A larger majority of younger people agree  "it's over" and life will go on , as usual . What will happen next is anyone's guess . 

The new "gun rules" will go the same way hopefully ...."REBEL" ....if you value your constitutional freedoms ! 

Just remember, that our parliamentary system only exists because parliament stood up to a king who tried to ignore the fundamental supremacy of parliament. Charles Ist would be executed in 1649 for treason.

Hopefully the Conservative party can get their act together as soon as possible. The NDP and Bloc are acting as useful idiots right now supporting the LIberals in suspending parliament along with pretty much anything else, as long as some goodies are thrown their way. If the Liberals try to call a snap election this year, need to break out the torches and pitchforks!

Archived