Gunsmiths and need in area?

I was wondering about the Niagara region and gunsmiths in general. I know our laws aren't like US where gunsmith are more available because

of more open gun laws and varieties.

Do gun owners here feel the need for more gunsmiths? Or is it adequate? Most likely a few work out of home. That is something I would like to

do eventually if I pursue a gunsmith course. In my current stage I'd like to learn something new and work from home. I know and understand

a gunsmith would be more for custom building and modifications as opposed to just part replacing or warranty work representative for

whatever company.

I have lots of transferrable skills and knowledge and guns could work for me which is why I consider if there is opportunity.

I know BPS doesn't even have a gunsmith as they deal with somebody in Buffalo, as told by store manager 2 and half years back when I was

considering it back then. (more for hobby and collection for myself).

You can answer here or DM me in case you want to share a business or name that would break rule of advertising here.

Yes the old boy at frontier gunsmith in fonthill has passed and Erie trackers kinda has one but he's more of a set you up and get ya out the door kinda guy but does put on accessories and stuff but that's it ..there's a fella Rick Dykstra in Wainfleet that sells them and I believe he does repairs also time to time but nobody really concentrates on it because you'd go broke I think.not enough demand for it ...may if you lived in the state's you'd keep busy

Yes, I figured as much. That's probably why many worked from home. I'm sure there would be many fire hoops to jump through

as home based business.  And like I said about BPS.

Now when I think about it, you have to have high security if you keep customer guns at home. Can't see a vault being cheap.

Too bad. Good to be unique in a business sense.

Archived