donate to the cause

This of course does not apply to criminals, but only to law abiding and ethical firearms owners. Need to see the bigger picture of why this is being done and by whom and influenced by whom. The clues are in front of you. If root cause isn't stopped it will get worse (for all of our rights and freedoms). 

Mr . Trudeau admires the way the Chinese government rules the people . He also picked up some tips from Fidel Castro .  He has a minority government but rules the country like a dictatorship . He's a danger to Canada as we know it .... The billions of our tax money he is  tossing in the wind means  nothing to him as it will buy votes for the next election.....

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

Mr . Trudeau admires the way the Chinese government rules the people . He also picked up some tips from Fidel Castro .  He has a minority government but rules the country like a dictatorship . He's a danger to Canada as we know it .... The billions of our tax money he is  tossing in the wind means  nothing to him as it will buy votes for the next election.....

That's right and now that he shut down parliament using covid for a excuse for the summer there is no accountability not that there has been from the conservatives he is free to do anything he needs to do to further his agenda its up to us to take back CANADA 

1 hour ago, мормышка said:

Conservatives have been muzzled. Don't count on them. PPC may the only real opposition to libs.

I said that last election i voted ppc because i was not voting for the lesser evil i wanted Canada first now i was looking into conservatives but i can see there is still way to much corruption there O'tool /mackay not a chance with me and what they are doing to the rest of the runners out of control they haven't been muzzled they are just more of the same thats why they ditched Jim karahalios and the other 3 have no chance the vote is fixed 

Archived