I found this antique

rick

Good to see you came out of the closet Rick .......🙃

Nice shirt too .....I think I have some NFA's kicking around the house ......

That was the original logo, it was changed years ago. I still have the sticker on my boat.

I still like mine better. 😎

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, steelshady said:

Back then there were way more spots to fish and the fishing was much better in our area...

If you go back far enough , like the 50's ,  Port Dalhousie , 12 Mile , Gibson , were chemical , sewage cesspools .  Back then , one would never dream we would be catching salmon , trout , bass , pike in  those waters now.

So many of my old spots are closed now.....and that puts more pressure on the remaining spots ......

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

If you go back far enough , like the 50's ,  Port Dalhousie , 12 Mile , Gibson , were chemical , sewage cesspools .  Back then , one would never dream we would be catching salmon , trout , bass , pike in  those waters now.

So many of my old spots are closed now.....and that puts more pressure on the remaining spots ...…

I was referring more to early 2000's or even ten years ago lol.  Wasn't born until 1979's haha

I know that back in the 50's the great lakes and local waters were extremely polluted until they decided to clean them up.

Archived