Coyle Creek

bigugli

Access to the creek mouth now has a  "No Trespassing" sign posted.  I guess in anticipation of the development going in along the river, tween the creek and Lincoln Ave.

4 hours ago, cutthroat dan said:

No trespassing signs all over Jordan harbour by shipwreck .Guess they own all that area by the bridge or so it seems.

Does  that mean there will be no entry for ice fishing the marina as well ?  Part of the problem is,  the www  informs people where they can launch and fish spots that can't support the volume of people that show up unexpectedly .....like the Decew "mountain climbers" ....

The other problem is of course .....the garbage left behind by lazy uncaring slobs  , like the bunch of low lifes that invaded Sunset  Beach and left piles of trash everywhere  .... then the only option left is close it down . This may be a start to losing  many more of our shore fishing spots and other recreational activities ....I think the c19  has some bearing on this also .....

......and today .....June 22 ....more of the same in Wainfleet at the quarry ....quote from the story .....

" Problems with parking, speeding, garbage and vandalism in the Lakeshore and Quarry roads area are front and centre with politicians and staff in Wainfleet, says the township's mayor ".

On 6/21/2020 at 9:32 PM, bigugli said:

Access to the creek mouth now has a  "No Trespassing" sign posted.  I guess in anticipation of the development going in along the river, tween the creek and Lincoln Ave.

Coyle creek in Welland? Do you mean they're building waterfront housing in the greenspace between Colbeck Dr. and the river? What are they thinking? That space is a buffer zone to filter groundwater before it flows into the river. SMH. Only in Welland. 

Archived