Sign in to follow this  
gunner-2

more and new every day bans

With the most recent gun ban, Ford is on record for being against it. He said why waste millions going after legal firearms and owners when almost nothing is done to stem the tide of illegal firearms and their criminal use.

21 hours ago, gunner-2 said:

Now im hearing of premiers getting involved has any one heard any thing from Doug ford i my self have not correct me if i'm wrong

Trudeau loves the New Zealand Prime Minister, and they essentially banned anything that is Semi Automatic including shotguns that have a detachable magazines. I wouldn't be surprised if Remington 7400's, Browning BAR's etc. are next.

9 hours ago, gunner-2 said:

If things keep going the way they are this is going to be how us hunters are going to look like on opening day 

Will have to go back to basics, like Elmer Fudd. (I still cannot believe they needed to change this, but ok glorify gun violence in hollywood movies and tv). Imagine all the movies and tv they would need to delete/edit/alter?

Screen_Shot_2020_06_08_at_12.16.40_AM.0.jpg