So Hot !!

smerchly

When it's 90*F. at 10 a.m. ,  it's too hot to think about fishing !  But I did cut some grass in the shade areas with my old trusty 100% eco lawnmower ...the kind we used in the 50's !   B)

I bought 4 tomato plants this year ($3.00 ea.) ,verses $3 for 6 plants 2 years ago ....Two of them were dying ...wilting up , turning yellow ....so I took my spade and relocated them to a spot that only gets 2 hours of sun ,  behind the garage . ...knocked off most of the old dirt & replanted them, lots of water  daily....seem to be bouncing back ! They were close to my rhubarb plants ....thinking maybe they had something to do with it .  Hotter days ahead ......seems a little strange .... most factories , have been closed for months , millions less vehicles on the road ..... makes me wonder about "man made" climate change .....maybe that smog insulated us from the sun/heat ....  anyone have A.C. in their boat ?    🚢

Man made does contribute to water pollution though , both locally and world wide .  The sun "seems" much hotter to "me" as I age ...The skin's insulation gets older and thinner . Stepping into the shade is like day and night !   I spent much of my youth collecting UV rays on the beaches at Lake Ontario from Jordan to Sunset Beach at Port Weller .....and as a dermatologist said to me ,  "that's when the damage was done .  Beware you sun "whisperers"    😎

Sun is more intense for sure. That's why I like getting tint on my vehicle windows. Ceramic reflect more of the harmful rays.

You think about the Earth's history of when it was hot, when it was cold and that man was not around during those times. Climate change has been happening since Earth has atmosphere. I like to say Earth is a living organism as it self regulates.

Archived