New whip.

DNorton

Finally picked out a new truck for myself. Been 7 years since I sold my last truck and bought a mini van -.- finally got my truck back! If you see it parked don’t be afraid to come and chit chat on the bank! 

CC0ABF28-ABE0-4BCF-B72A-D4ABA58F22CC.jpeg

2 hours ago, DNorton said:

Finally picked out a new truck for myself. Been 7 years since I sold my last truck and bought a mini van -.- finally got my truck back! If you see it parked don’t be afraid to come and chit chat on the bank! 

CC0ABF28-ABE0-4BCF-B72A-D4ABA58F22CC.jpeg

Nice truck congrats man!

Nice truck Norton ....4 wheel drive ?  It's a hard call for me between a van or pickup . I liked my old 90  full size van  for the room inside ...8 people , 4 x 8 plywood (inside) etc. My "old" F-150 could do more (dirty) jobs ....wood, stone , garbage ,etc .....

The costs have gone insane now due to all the toys and safety features ....I hope to have my 97 van on the road for many more years (  I may croak first  )  ......

I believe the future of large vehicles will be Electric power ..... if I win a few hundred grand ,  hmmmmm.......

I might buy one of these ......   B)

https://driving.ca/gmc/auto-news/news/gmc-dishes-more-details-on-upcoming-hummer-ev

Archived