Swill

rick

I'm just posting to see if there is any interest in a pre-holiday swill at the Lizard in St. Kitts. It doesn't have to be a money raising event for anything, it could just be an excuse for beer, pizza, wings and beer. :Gonefishing: If someone does know of a good cause to raise a few bucks for then bring it up and we'll see where it goes.

Anyhoo, respond here if interested and maybe we can get the ball rolling for something in early December. I'm thirsty!!!! :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah I'm in . get the frier going. As for donations or a cause for some kids program maybe we can discuss this at the swill . Actually talking things out with FACS (Family and Children Services) trying to have a Tournament or derby to raise money to send kids in care to camp or a sporting event. To date there are only just over 200 Foster families and 727 kids in care.

Yah I'm in . get the frier going. As for donations or a cause for some kids program maybe we can discuss this at the swill . Actually talking things out with FACS (Family and Children Services) trying to have a Tournament  or derby to raise money to send kids in care to camp or a sporting event. To date there are only just over 200 Foster families and 727 kids in care.

Sounds good to me John. I have some NFN stuff I can donate to the cause. I was actually discussing with Mrs. Finigan about the money going towards getting Mr. Catfish a home computer but I like your idea better. :Gonefishing:

Sounds good to me John. I have some NFN stuff I can donate to the cause. I was actually discussing with Mrs. Finigan about the money going towards getting Mr. Catfish a home computer but I like your idea better.  :Gonefishing:

33644[/snapback]

Woooooa! Id expect a salary with all the modding that would have to be done if Catfish had computer access all the time.

Guest originbc

I think someone had mentioned having some sort of "Take a kid fishing" day at the sherkston quarry? In a seperate topic. I think this would be a perfect thing to try and raise money towards. We could get a lot of people out there and get a lot of kids out for a good fish. An all day, picnic / fish event for the kids. Who knows, just a suggestion... :worthy:

Guest Gill Finigan

I'm always up for a SWILL. I think with the past support of our swills from John that we should return the support to him. We should have any funds raised go to FACS for childrens programs.

Sounds good Gill: I agree we should donate to FACS. Alot of displaced families and children. We can help. A swill sounds great. Going to have one at Hooters soon for the ice trip. We could make it one big party at hooters. If you read fishsticks greek language post you would understand. Hooters. :worthy: Good fishing. Scottydog

Do the guys going to Nippissing want to turn your Hooters gathering on Dec. 10 into the official NFN swill or would you rather keep it a seperate event?

Archived