Swill

rick

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I don't think Hooters has a seperate room for this kind of thing, would anyone have any objections to going back to the Lizard for the swill?

Guest Gill Finigan

Lizard is good for me. More room to mingle around and they are good to us with the food deal.. you going to set a different date not to conflict with the ice trip guys meeting or do they want to switch to the lizard too

Guest Steelheader
Because I don't think Hooters has a seperate room for this kind of thing, would anyone have any objections to going back to the Lizard for the swill?

33823[/snapback]

I prefer the Lizard myself.

no complaints as the deal they seem to give us is exceptional at the lizard ... as well hooters tends to be a tad bit more pricier for food and beverages ... but hooters has the added bonuses the lizard definately does not have ...

in the end im happy either way ... food or lookers ...

mind you at the lizard some of the guys havent gotten into trouble for sniffing around ... hooters im sure would be a different story.

Hey Rick: Have you checked with hooters to see if than can give us a separate room. If not and you want me to check in with him I will. Also talked to Gordon today from Sherkson and he said they can accomodate our needs for swills and fund raising events. Just a thought. Get back to me. Good fishing. Scottydog

how soon we forget the hot waitress we had at the Lizard last time... shame shame... the Lizard has been good to us so far, why stray lol

i would prefer the Lizard aswell, the wife and i have already been to hooters, albeit the one in Hamilton but still....

AW :Gonefishing: .....I had my heart set on hooters ! I can still look as long as it's not too close........(heart attack) in the making . So.........if it's at the lizard , that's fine......I'll adjust my expectations and look forward to the great tasting wings and pizza accordingly . :worthy: Anyway , I will feel a little more comfortable bringing my girlfriend to the Looney Lizard .....the competition at Hooters might prove a little too much for her .

This is my Babsy .....she can't wait to dive into those wings..... :P

who-needs-airbags.JPG

Hey Rick and fellow swillers: I decided to call Hooters and check out what they have to offer. They will give us the smoking room which is separate from the rest of the restaurant. This will be our own area. They will supply food for us which will consist of nachos, wings and ceasar salad. They said they can add something to this if needed. Will cost about 8 dollars each. This is with about 25 to 30 people. They really seemed like they wanted to help our cause. I tentivily booked us for Dec 10 for 7:00pm. I think this sound like a good deal.

Also informed them we would raising money for FACS and would be having draws and prizes. Plus the hooter girls will be there. Let me know guys. I would prefer to try something different. Nothing agaisnt the lizard but the interest for Hooters seems to be there. With the separate area any women attending might be more comfortable. Let me know what you think. Scottydog

Hooters Girl Amber

2003amber7th.jpg

Guest fishstick

Ya bunch of damn wagonjumpers!!!

:worthy:

First it's Hooters, and now one person mentions the Lizard and you're all for it.

(just kidding) ;)

Myself, I think I can attend the Hooters Gala, and still be able to make the NFN one the following weekend, or whenever. That is "if" I don't get myself into any trouble..... :D

Oh Dear God, please please please........ :Gonefishing:

I can't see why we can't just have one big swill at Hooters? Trying to book one is hard enough, nevermind two. And let's not forget that Xmas parties will be booking soon, so the space will be limited, especially if someone books one for 50 people. Then we're screwed.

I think some here are opposed to Hooters because they are trying to do the right thing by bringing their other half. Honourable but, do they go shopping with their friends? Probably. So why can't you have one night out with the boys? No offence to our lady posters here, but the majority seems to want to have it at Hooters.

I'm sure that main attraction Doc Thong can set one up for the women. ;) Besides, I wanna see him in a Hooters shirt. :P

Put yer foot down boys, Christmas comes early this year!!!!! :D

PS: who wants to taxi it to and from the Falls? I'm not driving that night. Meet at Duffs and grab a cab.

Doesn't matter with me either Hooters or Lizard.I guess what it boils down to is majority rules. My to cents though is that it might make some of our female guest's uncomfortable if we have it at Hooters. I now that because my wife hates it in there and last time i was in there i should of worn my helmet. I started to feel like Reggie getting smacked in the back of the head everytime.

Guest Gill Finigan

I think the idea of the swills is to promote NFN and angling. It should be open to and encourage women and young anglers to come out. Also some regular swillers might not want to come sit in a smoking area. If i want a boys night out, i'll go out with the boys.

I've been to hooters and have taken the wife there. So it's not that, but other women might not want to go and I'd like to see some of our younger members to come out too, like Bowen and Andrew(yeah we know you'll be there wherever it is Flywire). I think the Lizard is a better place to promote NFN and the sport we all love.

Guest cplummer
I think the idea of the swills is to promote NFN and angling. It should be open to and encourage women and young anglers to come out. Also some regular swillers might not want to come sit in a smoking area. If i want a boys night out, i'll go out with the boys.

I've been to hooters and have taken the wife there. So it's not that, but other women might not want to go and I'd like to see some of our younger members to come out too, like Bowen and Andrew(yeah we know you'll be there wherever it is Flywire). I think the Lizard is a better place to promote NFN and the sport we all love.

33868[/snapback]

ok mrs finigan GIVE US REG BACK :Gonefishing:

ok mrs finigan  GIVE US REG BACK  :lol:

33870[/snapback]

I don't speak for Mr. F :mellow: ......besides, I have been to Hooters (good wings, the gals are not an issue for me) but the setup at the Lizard is better for mingling.

Guest ms.spanky
......besides, I have been to Hooters (good wings, the gals are not an issue for me) but the setup at the Lizard is better for mingling.

33880[/snapback]

I agree with you mrs. finigan....i have been to both places and think that the set up is better at the Lizard.....

Archived