Swill

rick

I don't see how hooters can get compared to the sundowner, how long has it been since you guys been to a Strip club? I think hooters is just a tad more tasteful lol. Don't matter to me I will be at the Ice Meeting for sure, you guys can decide if theres another swill.  I think the big confusion is everybody gettin mixed up with the 2 diffrent swills, its all guys going ice fishing so I thought hooters was a good call.  Maybe we could have a big swill more towards Christmas for the family?

34062[/snapback]

exactly, the ice fishing trip guys were trying to plan a meeting, at one point it was a thought to combine the two and talk about the ice trip at the swill, which to me is a great idea, I understand that Hooter's is being classified as a gentleman's club(not) and some of our member's are women and might be offended by the dress attire of the waitresses, and with the added attention to FACS donations, It might be a good idea to hold it at the lizard not to offend anyone. either way I will be at the ice fishing one for sure,and will bring my lady friend to the NFN swill for an enjoyable evening out and try to meet some new friends. boston :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to call the Lizard tomorow and see what dates they have for the room. If we can get the 3rd, then i'll book that if that's ok with everyone. If not the 3rd then maybe the 17th? They have been great to us in the past and the food is good so I think we should make that our swill home. There has been some concerns about having it in a smoking room and some said they wont attend if that's the case so let's not alienate anyone and shoot for a good turnout, especially when trying to raise funds for such a good cause. More members attending equals better funds for the FACS folks.

Hey Rick: I will say this once. If you want to raise money for FACS thats cool. I beleive in helping families who are displaced. Keep the public pr down. Over all if we have a swill at Hooters and make it a public donation format. Just give a check to FACS! Our membership giving a donation to a good cause. Keep it simple.

Scottydog

:D

Keep the public pr down.  Over all if we have a swill at Hooters and make it a public donation format. Just give a check to FACS! Our membership giving a donation to a good cause. Keep it simple.

That's my life motto, keep it simple. :worthy:

Anyhoo we have the Lizard on the 3rd if we want, the other Saturdays are booked up but they will hold the 3rd for us. I still have to talk to the owner to make sure of the details but I'm sure that will happen the next day or two. Perhaps Hooters on the 10th would still want to somehow be involved. I'm only thinking of raising money for FACS, not getting PR for the site but if we can kill two birds with one stone then I say, what the heck!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
:P You know it would have been real nice for someone to call ye-old Catfish,but then again look who we are dealing with. HIGH YOU ALL look who's back YE-OLD #$%$#@# Catfish :):worthy: It sounds like I should have tried to sneek my way back on here a few months ago, I don't know how long it will last but the @#$% stops here.As far as the swilly goes I will be there with bells on and I can get filled in on all the bull@#$% that has gone on.Congrates to you Rick and Dan for getting a xmas swilly going wouldn't miss it.Looking forward to seeing you all.If there is any thing I can do for this don't ask :P and if I get shutt down again I will just have to spend some of my winnings or how some one put it my MOUND and get a pc for home, but that should be real soon anyway,now where was I Oh ya how the @#$% ARE YOU ALL. :lol: Catfish

Hey Doc:I forgot about that then after I posted I remembered,It's been a while but it's nice to get jumped so sooooooooon. I was thinking of picking up a blow up doll your tin man looks a little limp there bud :( Catfish

Guest fishstick
I'm confused, thought that the swill was this Saturday.  Now I read about Hooters and some 'stip joint'???

Not all members are guys....

36244[/snapback]

goodness no....then we'd seem biased, and that's one category that we don't want to be labelled as.

Guest fishstick
:P You know it would have been real nice for someone to call ye-old Catfish,but then again look who we are dealing with. HIGH YOU ALL look who's back YE-OLD #$%$#@# Catfish :D  :worthy: It sounds like I should have tried to sneek my way back on here a few months ago, I don't know how long it will last but the @#$% stops here.As far as the swilly goes I will be there with bells on and I can get filled in on all the bull@#$% that has gone on.Congrates to you Rick and Dan for getting a xmas swilly going wouldn't miss it.Looking forward to seeing you all.If there is any thing I can do for this don't ask :P and if I get shutt down again I will just have to spend some of my winnings or how some one put it my MOUND and get a pc for home, but that should be real soon anyway,now where was I Oh ya how the @#$% ARE YOU ALL.  :lol: Catfish

36063[/snapback]

omg....he's back..... :blink: lol :D

Ingrid: Relax. I'm taking you to the swill you are driving back. This Sat.Prayers for your Dad. Good fishing. Scottydog

:D

Hey Catfish: Glad you are back. Saw the Trilene machine out of Port Colborne a couple times this year. See you at the swill.

You are alive fishstick!

:worthy: Thats right Mr. fishsticky BIGGER BETTER BOLDER OH did I forget just a nice guy :D Yupp I'm back and by the sounds of just in time it's seams all the post's you have put in you seam to be confused on every one of them. :blink: So don't worry guy's it wont take to long and I'll have the fishsticky back to normall or almost anyway.P/S it's been to long bud <_<Catfish

Hey Scottydog; good to be back, when you saw the boat was it at the launch or a mile out :D it seams to be a real prob now I can't hide.Catfish

Archived