Swill

rick

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest originbc
It's a bunch of anglers in a bar wearing thongs and eating pizza.

33678[/snapback]

Im in for pizza n brown pop. You can bring ur own thong :). Im sure the kids at FACS will love to know we are planning their fishing trip while eating pizza in thongs. :):worthy: lol... jk tight lines guys... :D

Does anyone know if Hooters has a seperate room we can book? I've been there a few times but don't remember seeing one. If not then holding draws and having a prize table like we've done before will have to be done differently.

Guest Gill Finigan
Does anyone know if Hooters has a seperate room we can book? I've been there a few times but don't remember seeing one. If not then holding draws and having a prize table like we've done before will have to be done differently.

33704[/snapback]

You don't remember seeing one. Why not, whay were you looking at instead you old perv?

I'd be in for Hooters if they have a seperate area. If it's in the main room it might be a bit busy and loud for a large group mingle and talk. The advantage of the Lizard in the past is it's pretty quiet and you can shout across the room and talk to anyone. If others can't hear me making fun of Spanky, what's the use

Guest fishstick

Hooters it is!

I won't mind drinking, eating and drooling on myself all night.

Maybe a few hands or pulls across the street afterwards? I'm not a huge gambler, $100 max and I'm done.

:worthy:

Maybe I should rephrase that last part. It could be taken several ways.

:)

Doc, don't be such a whiner. Call in sick, book it off, get a flat tire, your basement got flooded......etc, gimme a call, I've used them all!

:)

I'd be in for Hooters if they have a seperate area. If it's in the main room it might be a bit busy and loud for a large group mingle and talk. The advantage of the Lizard in the past is it's pretty quiet and you can shout across the room and talk to anyone. If others can't hear me making fun of Spanky, what's the use

33707[/snapback]

If it's going to be Hooters, I'll warn the waitresses in advance.......... :worthy:

It really doesn't matter what place for me,but Hooters wouldn't be bad as long as if they have a separate room or a more private corner. Not for the noise or anything but we have to keep Fishstick under a watchful eye with all that druelling and everything God only knows what he is capable of doing.On a more serious note I sure that FACS will be more than happy with any contributions. But I like the take your kid fishing thing may be we can have a days event for Sherkston good PR for everyone we can discuss this more at the swill. Fishstick make sure you ask for plenty of knapkins.

Hey Rick: I can't speak for the other guys but that sounds good. Speak up boys. Good fishing. Scottydog

33698[/snapback]

The tenth works for me, swill and plan the nip trip, :D ,

Well someone responsible has to show up to make sure you all don't trip over your jaws and fall down and break an arm or something. That would really put a damper on holding your rod. :lol:

..................So that means if I am coming then we still need someone responsible :P:lol::worthy:

Can't be Smerch, as an elder statesman he's relegated to "dirty old man status"

Can't be Flywire,he'll be mumbling uncontrollably in the corner if the waitress gets within 5ft of him.

Can't be Reg ,even though he will have blinders on his hand will still be free.

Can't be Fishsticky, ...since the incident :D

Can't be Rick,it would violate the terms of his release :huh:

Can't be a Mod , then the whole event would be censored.

Definately can't be ye old Catfish...for obvious F#%$%*G reasons :P

Can anyone else help narrow the list......See you all on the 10th.....Thom

Guest cplummer
One more question, do you all bring your wives with you to these things, or is it a guy thing. This is valuable info, that would be handy to know in advance. :worthy:

33750[/snapback]

Only Reg brings his wife... most of us don't like being *smacked* in the back of the head !!!

Only Reg brings his wife... most of us don't like being *smacked* in the back of the head !!!

33752[/snapback]

dont forget Spanky does also, but both have been known to post (Mrs. Spanky and Mrs. Finigan)

Bear in mind if it stays at hooters ... would that really be wise?

But in the end, i dont think any of the ladies who have attended have had a problem ......

Don't worry mrs F, we'll see that Reg gets out of line :huh: , I mean keep him in line :worthy: , I mean make sure we warn him to duck as you swing. :D See I told you I wasn't responsible enough for this thing. :lol:

Archived