SWILL, who's going

rick

OK guys, the next NFN Swill is booked for Dec. 3rd at the Lazy Lizard in St. Catharines at 7:30pm. I ask everyone attending to bring something that can be added to the prize table so we can raise some funds for FACS. It doesn't have to be much but it all adds up and for those who have attended past swills you know how impressive these draws are.

Now is the time to sign up so we will know how many will show up so please respond to this post if going. As always i'll start the list. :blink:

1. Me

2. My buddy Frank

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhh, yup the jiggling baby boy will be there... but i must warn everyone that mama and papa both have oldtimers, so someone will have to remind "mr. fish on fish finigan" of the date and location about 20 mins before it starts

Guest cplummer
how many more frickin posts are we gonna have to sign up for the swill....just show up people!

34362[/snapback]

my GOD charlie i know i showed you how to smack trout but my attitude rubbed off on you as well....

Guest cplummer

not sure if i can attend but will donate ..100 hand tied steelhead streamers in a case for the cause.. i won't know till closer to the date if i'll be attending..

cliff...

Guest cplummer
be there with the wife in tow, need a DD for the event.LOL.

34375[/snapback]

is that designated driver or cup size? :) sorry it's the way i read it....and with hooters on my mind and all.......

cliff...

how many more frickin posts are we gonna have to sign up for the swill....just show up people!

Um, from what I can see, this is post number ONE!! :)

is that designated driver or cup size?  :)  sorry  it's the way i read it....and with hooters on my mind and all.......

cliff...

34377[/snapback]

cliff, your killing me. :P

Mr. & Mrs . Smerch will be there ........Mrs. Smerch doesn't  endulge in the wobbley stuff ......so ......I can..... :lol:

34403[/snapback]

Looking forward to meeting Mr & Mrs Smerchly - you'll have to come up & introduce yourself - cause I'd be looking for someone who looks like your avitar!! :):P:lol:

Archived