Top fishing areas around mississauga/Toronto area

Guest Khaoz fisherman

Guest Khaoz fisherman

Hey everyone... just looking 4 alittle bit of advice. I'm a young angler, 17 yrs. old, and i'm looking to expand my fishing efforts. Can u plz. tell me of any places around the Mississauga/Toronto area? Its the winter time, n i want to start fishing. Just looking to see if there's anywhere better to get to. Thnx for ur time in advance, n, FISH ON! :Gonefishing:

the toronto islands seem to be a hot spot in the spring summer and fall

there is the bronte pier and a few other spots as well

id reccomend pointing your browser towards a site like ontariofishing.net as well since there is a large population of toronto anglers on there as well

Guest BowHunta

Hey Khaoz fisherman, I lived in Mississauga for 18years. Best place and the place i always fished was the credit.Jus take the time to learn it, Alot of ppl think it sucks but NO. You just need to know lol. Also the mouth at Port credit is good if u wanan use spoons or botton boucne.And then u also have ybronte,16mile creek, All of toronto islands. But like Tommy Niagara said , your only an hour away from simco and Lake Scugog. Take the drive up there , better then waitin for a parkin spot at erindale park .

also forgot about wilmont.. good place but a small river. I can hit u wit my long rod from the other side lol.

check the regs for the credit , they open and close parts of it for twhen the runs on and what not.. right now im pretty sure u can only fish from the dundas bridge to the 403 or at the mouth.. good luck ..

Archived