Simcoe Feb. 17, 18 or 19th.

Guest fishstick

Guest fishstick

I plan to make this a day trip, there and back. I'm not hoping to snag anyone with an auger or a portable hut, just some company. I'll be driving and have enough room for 2 more. If you know the area and wouldn't mind a day out, my days are flexible, so give me a shout.

I'm sure the responses will be plenty.... ;) ....but you can't say I didn't ask.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fishstick

Spring show one day, Simcoe the next..... ;)

Btw IBC....can't you see there are so many replies that I have to answer, so stop taking up forum space....

:)

Guest fishstick

IBC....don't be a putz. Of course you're invited.

Boston, love to have you make the trip, but we all have to agree on a day. Either one of those 3 are good for me. Saturday seems like a most convenient day for all.... ;)

Btw....this is an open invitation to all posters. I was just stating that I had room for 3 all together. If someone else has a vehicle, try to fill it and come for the ride.

Sorry this is no Nip trip, but a day out on the ice is better than sitting at home twiddling yer thumbs.

The more, the merrier.... :)

:)
I hope your not :) at me bud cause it will get you none of my fishen spots :P And if you made it the next weekend you would get me to tag along but thats why you made it the 18th or 19th cause you knew didn't ya ;)Catfish

Hey Dan: I would be interested in fishing on Saturday as I'm heading to the show on Sunday. Do you want to rent a hut? My buddy Slyatv could help us out I'm sure. He has huts around Sutton and Virginia Beach. He has been getting some nice jumbo's. Need to get a big fella for Denis's derby. LOL. Might be easier than dragging all the portable stuff out. Let me know. I will talk to Sly. Good fishing. Scottydog

;)

Hey Boys: Just talked to Sly. He said no problem for huts. Smokey will set us up. Take us out and back. Even deliver us pizza and wings if wanted. Let me know. Good perchin going on. Can do Laker fishing also. Got a couple of places to stay the night if needed. I'm in. Winter is winding down. Lets get this going Dan. Good fishing. Scottydog

:Gonefishing:

Guest fishstick

Let's do it then Scotty.

I don't have the contacts, so I'm kinda playing it by ear so to speak, but this is a for sure.

I'll take my truck, which is not an extended cab, but can fit 3 if the person in the back doesn't mind stretching out their legs. It's a '97 Dakota. Not a 4x4, or a quad cab, but it'll do the trick.

Staying the night isn't a problem, although, we need to take a vote on this just to make it fair.

I just need to get out there....

im out jsut found out my work schedule

:Gonefishing:

And???

:worthy:

Guest fishstick

Next Friday/Saturday RJ.....Feb. 17th or 18th....or both.

So far it is Scotty, Boston and myself, until we hear back from IBC.

Scotty is the pro here, and he has more contacts than anyone I know, so I'll let him make the suggestions.

It's not a trip up to the 'Nip, but it's better than spending your entire weekend reading posts on multiple fishing sites just to see what you're missing....

I do not have a floatation suit, nor an auger or a hut. But I will take the chance to get out and fish somewhere/anywhere when time permits.

Archived