Simcoe Feb. 17, 18 or 19th.

Guest fishstick

I wanna go! I WANNA GO!......but alas it is not going to happen :Gonefishing:

It's the girlfriends birthday and I would liken going to putting a gun to my head.

Have a safe and great day on the ice......you too sticky :worthy:

Sticky I have a floater coat and a regular pair of bib pants that should keep you warm ifin you are lookin. That way you can venture onto the ice. Let me know if you want them and I can drop them off next week as I am on afternoons...Thom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fishstick

Thanx Thom much appreciated. I was just informed that we will be doing treework next week, Monday for sure, but I'm not sure which other days yet. Keep in touch.... :Gonefishing:

Hey Dan: I will call Brian at Smokey's tomorrow morning to book huts. Let me know how many are going. So far I see Fishstick, Boston, Aworj, Jeetmuck and Scottydog. If more are interested let me know. Thanks. Good fishing. Scottydog

sounds good boys, are we planning on spending the night on the ice, sat over to sun.

Hey scotty, give misfish an answer will yah, I am not sure which side of the bay your talking about either, but if we could hook up with him he's a great guy have around.

hook up in the am at the lazy lizard parking lot? then pick up Jeets again. worked good last weekend.

:Gonefishing: Me to Me to Me to CAN i GO cAN i GO wana go AWANA GO I can go can't I Please please CAN i GO I wana go :worthy::lol::lol::lol::lol::( ok FISHY say's I can't go because I will have to catch his fish too. But I awana go. Fatfish :P

Guest Jeetmuck

The more the merrier Rob. I wouldn't be staying for the night, so I can drive, and since we are renting, I can fit a couple of guys in my Jeep if someone wants to park at my place and I drive from there.

Misfish, Smoky is set up west of the marina about a click out, last time there, we hit 30-40 fow. Hopefully we can get a bit deeper. To get to smoky's, you hang a left at the stop sign at the end of the road, about 5 buildings down on the right.

Now I have to get to work and build me a couple of tip downs like Boston, they are sweet and very sensitive.

Guest fishstick

I don't care if we stay the night.

Either on the ice or in a run down bug infested sleezy cheap run of the mill callgirl run'n'tug type motel....

Or if everyone prefers, we leave that night and head back to Jeets for a little Texas Hold'Em.

:lol:

McIntosh....you wouldn't go even if someone rolled out the red carpet for you, and you know it.

The offer is there, just don't whine about it.

Hey Rob: Lets do it brother. Virginia Beach is where he is set up. Looks like six guys. Not sure if I'm staying the night. But kind of looks like it. Sly offered to by me a drink or two. Who knows what will happen. Probably staying. Will call Smokey's tomorrow and book three huts. Hope this works. Will cost about 30 bucks a head for the huts. Transportation back and forth plus a nice little heated cabin. Hey Jeets hope we don't end up in the the little red hut. Just room for you bro. Good fishing. Scottydog

I don't care if we stay the night.

Either on the ice or in a run down bug infested sleezy cheap run of the mill callgirl run'n'tug type motel....

Or if everyone prefers, we leave that night and head back to Jeets for a little Texas Hold'Em.

McIntosh....you wouldn't go even if someone rolled out the red carpet for you, and you know it.

The offer is there, just don't whine about it.

:)

:lol: I'd like to go and kick your butt on simcoe to but what did you forget I will be at the show :lol:Catfish

Hey Rob: If you are in great. But hey brother quit the sh@$%. We need guys committed to this. Just trying to plan this out. Thanks Rob. Are you in or not. Calling for huts tomorrow. Good fishing. Scottydog

:lol: Sorry Scotty but No I wish but Fishy knew I was doing the show Good luck anyway. Catfish

I'm in for sure for a day trip, I could stay the night aslong as I head home early Sunday. Sounds like were in for a good one.

Hey Rob and Fishy I thought u guys called a truce? Still looks like Romper Room to me. :lol:

Hey Boys: Just booked the huts with Brian at Smokey's. We need to be there for around 7:30am Saturday morning. $40. a man. Will deliver pizza out to us if we request. Bait supplied. Fish till around 4:00pm. Looks like this will be a day run only. Will need to be on the highway for around 5:00am. If more guys are interest let me know. Good fishing. Scottydog

Guest originbc
FISHY say's I can't go because I will have to catch his fish too. But I awana go. Fatfish :)

Fatfish huh... :lol::P:lol:

I would love to go with all of you guys but unfortunately I think I am booked up with kids all next weekend, we've got plans to do some local streams for some small trout. Anyone have any suggestions for trout streams local to Niagara and surrounding area? Within an hour drive from St. Cath? I'm definitely not asking for hot spots, just general areas to POSSIBLY catch a bite. It's for the kids sake, not mine. Got about 4-5 kids I'll be introducing to winter fishing. Would be nice to encourage them with a bite or two.

Thanks again everyone. :lol:

And I'll be there making sure you ARE on fish .. the availability of Perch and Pike for sure and we've seen a few other fish like Bass catfish and crappie but only the odd one....The perching has been good and steady this weekend ..I'll drill you a hole anywhere else as well.. 10 " power auger...

anyone have any idea's about a place to meet in the AM, I have not been to Virgnia beach before, and wouldn't want to miss the bus on the this one. LOL. :P ,goodfishing scottydog., boston :P sorry scotty had to, atleast once. ;)

Guest fishstick

Breakfast anyone?

Catch McD's to go in St. Kitts, and we'll have to stop in at Jordan to make a pitstop.

A river runs through it.... :P

I'm really pumped for this trip.

;)

BTW, we could always whoop it up at the Lizard until 2:30am, crash in the trucks for 3 hours, then head up?

:P

Hey fishstick: We can hit the Husky on the 400. Great breakfast. On the way. Look forward to fishing with you bro. Have not herd from Jeetmuck. Are you in brother? Boston and Aworj are in. Anybody else. Open invite. Pm me. Good fishing Scottydog

:P

Archived