Simcoe Feb. 17, 18 or 19th.

Guest fishstick

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jeetmuck

I checked MTO and there is some blowing snow in spots, no closures unless West of 400, towards Collingwood. I think it will be fine tomorrow unless we get some bad snow overnight, but with the temp I doubt it.

The only thing I think is going to have an effect is this front that went through, who knows if it was enough of a change to shut things down for tomorrow.

See you guys in the a.m.

The road conditions HERE are Fair and the winds are deminishing.. We're READY for yous whenever you make it.. Remember your leaving the rush behind...I'll see ya when you can safely arrive.. Somebody get My cell number from Smokey soes I can HOOK up with you guys on shore... Scottydog has it already..

Guest fishstick

Here's the deal.....

Meet at Timmy's and we'll decide from there. If anyone feels unsure about the trip, (gut instinct) or cannot make it for whatever reason, then there's no need to push it. There's always the Fishin' Show.... :)

Ingrid....tell Scotty I felt the same way about Nip, but it was my friends that reassured me that everything was okay.

Let's at least meet in the morning for a coffee.....and go from there. Besides, the little guy has a really bad sore throat, so I'll probably take my own truck so I can be back sooner.

PS: I'm the maternal parent.... :blink:

I'll call Boston and see you guys at Timbos.

Hey Boys: Everything is a go. Will see you at prudommes for 4:30am. Then pick up Jeets and away we go. Will call you Sly when close to Sutton area. Look forward to it. Glad we have some huts for tomorrow. Cold day ahead. Hope the fish co-operate. Bring on the derby Shane. Good fishing. Scottydog

:Gonefishing:

Jeets didn't take the laptop :Gonefishing: ?? We could have a play by play of what's happening with a digi cam and laptop .... :worthy: I hope they do well and have a great time ....... :worthy:

Guest fishstick

Just got in from Brokeback Cabins....Boston was my alarm clock.... :worthy: . Smelt like chardonnay all the way up. Great to share a fun day with 4 good buddies. The was lots of jerkin', spoonin', bobbin' and plugging going on....and only 9 keepers. The hut was hot and there was alot of biting first thing this morning....but then it slowed down. Lots of dinks were pulled in, but weren't worth keeping. As for the pics, Scotty took a few, but not sure when he'll post them. Pizza 'n' wings for lunch washed down with coolies on the ice was good. Listened to Prince on the way home and laughed about the day.... :worthy:

Thanx Scotty, Gene, Jamie and Randy for ther laughs.

And thanx to Slyatv for going out of his way to make sure that we had a great time.....the fish were slow, but I'd do it again in a flash.

Thanx again Shayne. :Gonefishing:

Oh yeah, I'll have to borrow Docs camera tomorrow to take a pic of the 9 keepers.

Happy Trails To You awol ...until you meet again...... :worthy: Having a good time is the main event and catching fish is a bonus ! You had a great bunch of guys to go with so a good time is a given ! I hope to see some BIG perch to impress Tommy :Gonefishing:

I had a Busy Day Boys ... I truely HOPE it was adequate Service ... Glad to MEET ya's all ..Looking forward to hooking up again Here or There .......either will be awesome..

Just got in from Brokeback Cabins....Boston was my alarm clock.... :blush: . Smelt like chardonnay all the way up. Great to share a fun day with 4 good buddies. The was lots of jerkin', spoonin', bobbin' and plugging going on....and only 9 keepers. The hut was hot and there was alot of biting first thing this morning....but then it slowed down. Lots of dinks were pulled in, but weren't worth keeping. As for the pics, Scotty took a few, but not sure when he'll post them. Pizza 'n' wings for lunch washed down with coolies on the ice was good. Listened to Prince on the way home and laughed about the day.... ;)

Thanx Scotty, Gene, Jamie and Randy for ther laughs.

And thanx to Slyatv for going out of his way to make sure that we had a great time.....the fish were slow, but I'd do it again in a flash.

Thanx again Shayne. :worthy:

Oh yeah, I'll have to borrow Docs camera tomorrow to take a pic of the 9 keepers.

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Just really afraid to see pics.

Guest Jeetmuck

Sure was good brokeback perchin' with you guys...:worthy: The company and the laughs made up for a slow afternoon of fishing but you can't catch them all the time. Was a blast and we certainly will have to do it another time very soon. The season is winding down, and only another 5 weeks or so left for fishing, maybe a little longer if this weather stays cold

Next time we go for whities and lakers. I am heading up for the day March 4 for the Meet and Greet if anyone else is interested, we should set something up. Was a blast last year and looks like everything is a go for this one. I am also going next Saturday till 4 p.m. then head home and get ready for the Swill.

Thanks again to Sly for taking care of us, looking forward to doing another fish with you again real soon.

Archived