introduction

knightfisher

Hi all, just thought I would introduce myself.

Name is Dan, go by the handle of knightfisher.

Heard about this board from Jamie aka Boston

who I met about a week ago.

I fish as much as I can around Niagara, and try

to get up to the K lakes as much as I can in the

warmer months.

My partner is my 14 year old daugher, and I do

as much as I can to give her the thrills of catching

fish. I find it more enjoyable watch her reaction to

catching various fish, then catching them myself.

Of course I love fishing and always try to learn

more techniques, and always looking for new

places to fish. My first musky believe it or not

came from the beavedams in Thorold.

Hope to be able to contribute to this form and

at the same time learn a few things.

Daniel

Well it looks like I am the welcoming committee this evening so WELCOME Dan. My name is Dan also as is alot of members here. One thing the guys like here is picture posts. Sorry fango the girls like them too. There is a post pinned at the top of the list on how to post pictures or use the help button at the very top of the page to find out how everything works if your not familiar with the boards. Good fishing knightfisher ;)

Guest Bubba14

Welcome aboard Dan! I don't get out nearly as much as I would like, or should, but whenever I do, it is with one or all of my three kids. It's nice to see other dads out, teaching their children healthy, respectful activites, keeping them out of the malls and off of the street corners, and ultimately out of trouble. Good fishing, and hope to see you out there.

Scott

Welcome knightfisher .....I hope you enjoy yourself here......always learning new things about fishing and having fun doing it ! I know there are musky in Beaverdams , Gibson , 12 mile......but I have never caught one in this area . Never got a sturgeon either and they're here too . ...I'm only a rookie , been fishing for a mere 55 yrs. or so..... :lol:

Guest Jeetmuck

Welcome aboard Dan. I am positive you will have a great stay here. Lot of great people with a huge amount of knowledge. Looking forward to your posts.

:D Hey Dan; Welcome aboard and no my name is not Dan It is Rob(akaCatfish) May I make 1 suggestion that if you go by another name ,you may want to just keep an eye on the Dans that post because it seems that they get abused alot and it not because there name is Dan, :lol: stick around and you will see for your self. Anyway if you are in for some fun and a little bit of fishing info make some posts because you have to have 100 posts before you can get to the real fun the MEMBERS BOARD so post away.Now watch all the Dans :Gonefishing: and you will understand. Catfish P/s there are only a few of them that catch fish :lol:

Guest boston

Hey Knightfisher(Dan), It was great meeting you last week,some good conversation was had, I hope all is going well with the boat project, being a niagara fisherman I think you'll find yourself right at home here, and these guys here are picture fanatics so make sure you take pictures even if you don't catch any fish, just ask "sirfishalot" he'll tell you all about that. :lol: , welcome bud. boston. :lol:

And have a look at the PIKE off thread. you never know who's gonna win that thing. :Gonefishing:

Archived