SHERKSTON DERBY , APRIL 22ND

Guest cplummer

Guest cplummer

The sherkston derby I have organized will be held April 22nd 10AM till 3PM and it is open to all...*rain or shine* lots of prizes to be won for the 3 trout species in the quarry.. normal fishing fees appy BUT it will ALL go back to the winners..(cash prizes)..(thanks to Gord of sherkston) ... there will be trophies as well as tackle,rods n reels etc etc to be won. So lets all get out and take a kid fishing....it will be memorable for sure..this derby is open to ALL anglers and families...

thank you..

cliff plummer

Guest cplummer

sorry chilli 10am till 3pm ...rules are simple bud.. your allowed to keep 2 fish each.. i will have a few guys with tape measures and will give out flags to all and if you want the fish released just flag one of us and we will be there quick to measure and get info..

THIS DERBY IS OPEN TO ALL...

cliff...

Guest cplummer

What are the fees for entering this derby. I would be

interested in taking my daughter and one of her friends.

Daniel

Adults 6 bucks and children under 12 $2 .. well worth it as ALL the $ taken in will be for cash prizes.

cliff...

Guest fishstick

I honestly think that this is a great way to give back to the kids.

Thanks for putting in the effort Cliff. It has to start somewhere....

:blahblah1:

:blahblah1::wacko: Cliffy what can I say but WTG. After our talk I will see what I can do at the show and of course from Berkley And just maybe the PORT PRO may just show up, FOR THE KIDS not fishing but if I half to Oh well so be it :lol: Maybe I will see if I can get the old Catfish's secret bait to hand out to the kids.Any way talk to me after the show. Catfish

Guest cplummer

:blahblah1::wacko: Cliffy what can I say but WTG. After our talk I will see what I can do at the show and of course from Berkley And just maybe the PORT PRO may just show up, FOR THE KIDS not fishing but if I half to Oh well so be it :lol: Maybe I will see if I can get the old Catfish's secret bait to hand out to the kids.Any way talk to me after the show. Catfish

thanks Rob ....your being there would mean alot to all not just the kids!! bring your pretty boat too if u can but PLEASE don't attempt to launch it!! :lol:

dr feelgood... i am checking the handicap part for you...... the quarry has very easy access points with level ground .. if you need help i can arrange to have a handicap spot for you that would be the easiest for you..

cliff...

:lol:;) Cliffy what can I say but WTG. After our talk I will see what I can do at the show and of course from Berkley And just maybe the PORT PRO may just show up, FOR THE KIDS not fishing but if I half to Oh well so be it :lol: Maybe I will see if I can get the old Catfish's secret bait to hand out to the kids.Any way talk to me after the show. Catfish

oh and what show??????? you taking me to the movies???

:lol::lol::lol:

cliff...

thanks Rob ....your being there would mean alot to all not just the kids!! bring your pretty boat too if u can but PLEASE don't attempt to launch it!! :blahblah1:

dr feelgood... i am checking the handicap part for you...... the quarry has very easy access points with level ground .. if you need help i can arrange to have a handicap spot for you that would be the easiest for you..

cliff...

oh and what show??????? you taking me to the movies???

:wacko::lol:;)

cliff...

The SportsmanShow in toronto it starts on wed and runs to sun thats where you should be And is there space to get the boat in and do I have permision to bring it please ask.Rob

Guest cplummer

Robby Mac.. permission granted to bring the pro bassin boat.... parents get those cameras ready!!

I was out on the niagara tues in Joes pretty boat heres a pic of HIS boat..

132276596.jpg

cliff...

This will be a great day for kids. Some nice fishing going on. Thanks Gordon. Look forward to chatting soon. Let me know when quarry is open. Want some trout and bluegills. Good fishing. Scottydog

:rolleyes:

Guest cplummer

This will be a great day for kids. Some nice fishing going on. Thanks Gordon. Look forward to chatting soon. Let me know when quarry is open. Want some trout and bluegills. Good fishing. Scottydog

:rolleyes:

it's open whenever theres no ice scotty just call before you go......

Gord has just donated 12 trophys to the derby guys 12" trophys with the fish and engraving ..

this way there will be 1st and second in 3 species of trout... two groups...under 12 and over 12

thank you Gordon.............

cliff...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cplummer

Derby update: there will be a few tagged fish.....(thanks to chilli) for the tags!!! and a nice prize awaits for the persons catching one of those tagged fish ;)

cliff...

NO BAXTERS ALOWED TO FISH BECAUSE THERE DAD CAN'T EVEN CATCH A FISH IN A BATHTUB :blahblah1::blahblah1::wacko: and he teaches his kids the same bad tricks he use's :angry::dunno::blahblah1: MATT: check your messages I have sent you 2 :oB)Catfish

Archived