sherkston

Guest cplummer

Guest cplummer

sherkston is open whenever there is no ice... we all have to call first as the ice comes and goes all winter and as of right now it's clear and open for the past 2 days but a tough fish cause it's windy.If anyone wants to go call ahead (my advice) use minnows on the bottom as the fish are deep...DAN ..if you would like i will post the conditions and what they are hitting on ..and i will also post when and if it freezes again and it's open right now ....

cliff...

Is there a gate entry fee right now and if so how much cause I'm thinking of taking the little

one this week. We use to fish there all the time when I worked there and she loved it.

Great place for kids and us big kids to lol.

It's 6 bucks for adults, I don't know if it's different for kids or what that price would be. Sherkston will be able to explain this better, but I think you can keep 2 fish total (or of each species?). Either way, it's a great place to get out and let the kids catch a few fish as well as yourself.

Guest sherkstonfishing

Hi any one one needing any updates you can PM me or call the office. or cliff is always

a good source, i think he has second sense he can predict the weather LOL :D

Guest bigfishbass

cant wait to get out there..... i love fishing there.... plus my friends have a trailer there..... lots of visits in the near future... LOL

Guest cplummer

Nice fish and the colour is awsome.

Cliff you ONLY caught 16 trout :worthy: .... I gotta get out there.

charlie and i seen many 50+ trout days each... give it a try there and if you need advice where and how to catch them send me a PM before your heading out there.. although it's always good to search the quarry cause they keep moving following the minnows...

cliff...

Hey Charlie: Great report. Nice trout with colour your sister caught. Did it piss you off. If my sister caught one bigger we would badger each other. Always a tournament with Karen my sister. She loves fishing. Good fishing. Scottydog

:worthy:

Nope didn't piss me off one bit...first thing I did was high five her. I have caught many trout last year and this year...many near 20 pounds and a few over 20....so for her to catch that nice beauty on her second trout ever made me proud. She said she can now see why I love to fish...the adrenalin of the big fish caught! It was a very very slow ay for me....the worst I have ever had there...went the other day in 80 km winds and still got 10 trout in an hour and to get only 4 fish between 2 of us all day it sucked...but this one made up for it!!

Guest cplummer

heh thats a nice fish, did you keep that one????? :worthy:

Charlie practices catch and release...i'm sure it went back waiting to be caught again..imagine someone getting a fish like that for the derby..they be walking away smiling.. :huh:

cliff...

Archived