Beaverdams again

knightfisher

Yes Valerie and I went to the pond yet again, started out slow,

Valerie caught one small crappie, some sunfish and a perch.

Rockfish dropped by, hey buddy, I think this place is growing on ya :Gonefishing:

Dave went on his way, and about an 30 minutes later I finally caught

my first crappie of the year. Then another one, and a few more, and

Valerie was keeping pace. Then about seven other people showed up

and we all were catching them. It was like a contest.

Anyways Valerie and I caught at least 25 between us and lost at least

ten right at the shore.

All were released to swim another day.

It was a good time.

Daniel

crappie.jpg

Nice catch, I drove by there today too, I was out trying around a few spots a few minutes away from that area, for pike and channel cats, no luck for them..a couple smallies so I left..drove by and seen a bunch of people fishin so I kept going, called it a day and went home, looks like you guys had a good day.

Guest BrownBomber

Nice fish there knightfisher...I spoke with Rockfish on the other pond just before he came over to talk to you. I was gonna come over to chat but I had plans for dinner so I had to jet.

Guest Rockfish

Good Crappie day, Daniel and Valerie :)

I got another small pike about 13-14 " on Gibson from shore, this time on a blue/sil Croc spoon, the big spinners were picking up too much algae. Have the pic on the 35 mm camera with NFN sign to show it was recent and if I ever have to add all the lengths together, since fishermen don't lie, LOL......

:D

Caught this one last Sat. while out with the bruin's fan, just a skinny one but thanks for the pic.....

IMG_0363.jpg

Good Crappie day, Daniel and Valerie :(

I got another small pike about 13-14 " on Gibson from shore, this time on a blue/sil Croc spoon, the big spinners were picking up too much algae. Have the pic on the 35 mm camera with NFN sign to show it was recent and if I ever have to add all the lengths together, since fishermen don't lie, LOL......

:D

Caught this one last Sat. while out with the bruin's fan, just a skinny one but thanks for the pic.....

IMG_0363.jpg

Good job on the pike Dave, makes the trip worth while. Where there's small ones there's....

Hey, do you suppose the bruin fan becomes a red sox fan durning the summer :)

Nice pics guys and young lady ,and it was nice metting you knightfisher and valerie at the game and fish on sat for registration.

Did anyone see the pic of myself and my little girl in the niagara this week that was taken down at thwe club on sat ?

Dallas :Gonefishing:

Mr. Booth ......we saw the picture ! :Gonefishing: It was a nice shot of the two of you . Good luck at the derby !

It was such a nice picture .....can't let it escape our fishing site ! :D ....she is a sweetie......

Megan%20%26%20Dallas.jpg

Nice pics guys and young lady ,and it was nice metting you knightfisher and valerie at the game and fish on sat for registration.

Did anyone see the pic of myself and my little girl in the niagara this week that was taken down at thwe club on sat ?

Dallas :)

Good meeting you too Dallas and the dr. also.

Missed the pic of you and your girl.

Might see you at the derby. Hope the kids get more than gobies.

You will be able to tell where my daughter is, she will be the one saying another @#$%^&^%

gobie. Those are just curse words of course not swear words :) A few years back the

fishing was alot better at the derby.

Back in 2000 my daugher caught 8 suckers, and some of the guys measuring the fish were

joking with her that they should just grab a chair and wait for the next one she caught :D

Actually that year my daughter made it in the sport pages of the standard, a 15X10 picture

of her holding her sucker. I have a few copies of that and was actually going to frame one

and send it to the club, but just never got around to doing it.

Anyways hope your girl does well, as well as all the kids down there.

Daniel

Archived