strange creature spotted on lake gibson

knightfisher

First shot of creature, of course at a safe distance away ;)

rf2.jpg

next shot probably the same, much confusion and fear... :lol:

rf1.jpg

If you have any idea what it is, don't approach it but call authorities :D :D

rf3.jpg

Just in :lol:

apparently the creature is some kind of fish.... :lol:

probably a rockfish, as its half submerged :lol: :lol:

That is some weird thingy out there in Lake Loch Ness...... :lol: Did you try tossing a big spoon at it ?? Bet you it would take a chicken wing ....... :lol:

It's got to be pretty cold on the boys out there ........

Well there has been some stuff that came from that body of water that has caused a bit of contraversy over the years...maybe thats why some of the signs around tell ya not to do anything to disturb the bottom, never know what ya might wake up.......and PS watch your toes man..I caught a 4 footer pike before in part of that water way..lol..(hmm maybe shouldn'ta said that on acount of I'm eligable for the pike off)..lol..oh ya well in that case...I caught it on a boilie...ya ya thats it while carp fishing....lol..well fishing and excersize all at the same time, good for the mind and body..lol.

Guest IBC

that they do not.

however if you hooked your line up with a timmies double double i think youd have a fight on your hands

or like that commercial where the fish catches the guy with the ohenry bar...I still laugh at that old commercial where the 2 guys are in a boat one says..."if I take one more cast I think my arm is gonna fall off"..buddy calls him a big baby and he casts again..arm goes flying into the lake they both look all stunned at the sight..lol..dunno I like that one

Guest Rockfish

Yep, tried Lake "X" tonight but just a couple of OOS fish again. :D The bay I usually fish didn't have the minnows jumping there tonight so the pike must have gone off chasing them....... :lol:

There are a few pigeons living under the highway and a bunch of other birds, man that was killer fighting that current to get to the other side. :lol:

No Tommy I don't touch the stuff, Odysseus from Ithaca might though...... :lol:

Good exercise, u might catch me if u throw a few hundred dollar bills my way....... :lol:

Oh ya, 52" Pike have been caught in that area and big Muskies, but that spot has been closed to fishing for the last few yrs.

:lol:

Guest IBC

Question. Have you caught a big muskie or pike or any other fish of a good size in the floater Rockfish?

Is it similar to waterskiing since your being dragged around?

Guest Rockfish

Question. Have you caught a big muskie or pike or any other fish of a good size in the floater Rockfish?

Is it similar to waterskiing since your being dragged around?

Glad u asked that Dan, I have landed a 12 lb Pike from the tube on the Moon River, have posted the pic before but here it is, had a couple of buddies in their canoe net it for me, didn't have the steel spreaders with me, was fishing for Bass with a Yellow/black 3" Twister .....

You don't have any leverage in the tube and even with 3 lb Smallies u tend to spin a bit in circles, :lol:

A few guys that fish Port D. alot, Port Dalhousie Ratboy, fish for Chinooks out in the lake at Bronte, something I've never done and is a bit dangerous in the dark. :lol: Just remember to use single hooks, not trebles at night ...... :lol:

MoonRPike.jpg

Archived