Pike Off

smerchly

We need more pike !!! where the hell are they ? Are they too smart for us....are our baits too fake for them ? Do they like the taste of gobies ? Is Rockfish too scary ? ...... :worthy: ...Well , here's what we are looking for.....something around 40 + inches , but in better shape than this one........

41%20inch%20pike.jpg

:worthy: .

Guest Rockfish

Is that another pic of Scotty's Taxidermy Pike ?

It looks a little bent out of shape this time. :worthy:

I don't think I've been scarin em Bill, they seemed to like my fake offerings .........

:worthy:

Dam ! I forgot about the date :worthy: ......That's a mummified pike anyway.......Hey Rocks......your scaring the pike with that balloon thing in the pond . If one takes a chunk out of that thing......your wet toast !! :worthy:

Guest Rockfish

Dam ! I forgot about the date :worthy: ......That's a mummified pike anyway.......Hey Rocks......your scaring the pike with that balloon thing in the pond . If one takes a chunk out of that thing......your wet toast !! :lol:

:worthy: That's why there is a safety tube at my back, the big Pike usually just bounce off the big tube anyway ......

Ya the pike are a little shy..lol. I only got 4 since end of march early april..biggest only 30", havent got a chance to go for em since I made my 50 posts..lol...but heck if ya can enter that one in the pic..heck..then like I said before..I got a 52"er...just gonna need a new paint job is all...its the wrong green right now..lol, well Im plannin on having a pic of a nice one soon, just gotta be able to get out...damn work..lol..gonna get out the next couple of days for some pikin

Guest Rockfish

Ya the pike are a little shy..lol. I only got 4 since end of march early april..biggest only 30", havent got a chance to go for em since I made my 50 posts..lol...but heck if ya can enter that one in the pic..heck..then like I said before..I got a 52"er...just gonna need a new paint job is all...its the wrong green right now..lol, well Im plannin on having a pic of a nice one soon, just gotta be able to get out...damn work..lol..gonna get out the next couple of days for some pikin

I've gotten 6 Pike since Spring started :angry: all in the Niagara area and I don't even live there. :worthy:

Just lucky I guess, so where is that 52 "er, did u get a pic and a measurement with the NFN sign ?

I think we've all seen that u got a 30 " about what 8 times now in posts, Cudocat got a 32 " which wasn't entered in the Pike-Off.

:)

we can beat 32 no prob...now if somebody gets a 40 in the next while..lol..thats gonna take some work before the pike off's up..lol....hey anybody got any dark green and white paint...so I can get in the "other category" with smerch..lol

I've gotten 6 Pike since Spring started :D all in the Niagara area and I don't even live there. :Gonefishing:

Just lucky I guess, so where is that 52 "er, did u get a pic and a measurement with the NFN sign ?

I think we've all seen that u got a 30 " about what 8 times now in posts, Cudocat got a 32 ", so he's got all of us beat right now. :angry:

Hey what you doing catching our pike, leave them alone, there ours :D

Let me know when your coming down this way Dave, maybe we can hook up.

Little sore from work today, Valerie wants to go to the beaverdams, so I will tag

along with her and sit back and fish for some carp or whatever.

Cudocats' fish is now the one to beat, the size is slowly getting up there.

The challange is on :D

Guest Rockfish

we can beat 32 no prob...now if somebody gets a 40 in the next while..lol..thats gonna take some work before the pike off's up..lol....hey anybody got any dark green and white paint...so I can get in the "other category" with smerch..lol

I got some green and white, it's called Microsoft Paint, LOL.

Pikie.jpg

Guest boston

hey guys, just curious but why does everyone feel that the date is required in the picture, IT's NOT And has Cudocat entered a pike in the pike off because I don't see it. cheers boston. :Gonefishing:

Guest boston

The date in the picture indicates that its current.

If it doesn't have one, its not a big deal as long as the other criteria is met.

It's not a big deal at all, it's not required, there is no requirement for a date in the pic period, that's what the NFN sign is for, the sign in the pic represent's the current time frame in which the contest is running, next year we'll change the requirement of what is to be layed out in the photo,and you'll never know what it will be, heck it could be a stapler,for all anyone knows, I know, you know what I mean Tommy, I just want to make sure everyone get's it, because this is not the first time I've read this stuff about a date in the Picture.

Can someone confirm Cudocat entering a Pike, I can't, cheers boston.

Guest Rockfish

Nope Cudocat didn't enter his Pike, it was just mentioned in reference to another length caught, as others that have been caught and not entered in the Pike-Off .......

:Gonefishing:

Well then Rockfish still holds the lead.

I have been out a few times trying for

pike but no luck.

If this keeps up I am going to have to

put a homing device on Bostons' boat :Gonefishing:

Guest Rockfish

Always worth a try in good weather like we've been having Daniel.

Pike are quite the followers of lures sometimes, just checking things out before they decide to make a strike ..... sometimes need a little encouraging ........

:Gonefishing:

Archived