The last Mission to Parry Sound..........

scottydog

Well just got back from selling the cottage on Georgian Bay. Was a sad time but a good time. Family handled it well. Had to move alot of stuff. Brought back two boats, two canoes, paddle boat and working on a trailer for a 20 ft Bertram in the fall. Help needed. Did fish a little bit with Ingrid, and brother in law Angelo. Very warm weather. Water temp was 75 degrees. Bluebird days. Slow. Fishing the last light mainly. Got a few bass and a couple smaller pike. Was a different holiday for sure. Love you Karen. Life goes on. Norton had a ball as usual. A few pics of the trip. Glad to be home. Good fishing.

Scottydog

p71104091ah.jpg

p71204280up.jpg

p71104134ih.jpg

p71204211dl.jpg

p71204254mr.jpg

p71204240sj.jpg

Love the dog...Long legged beagle? Whenever I bring my beagle on my boat for some reason he always sticks his tongue out and breathes heavily...how about norton?

Guest boston

tough break scotty, the last trip must have been a killer for you for sure, I may be able to help you with that trailer, I will give you a call about it. cheers boston.

A cottage is a special thing to lose.......lots of fun memories ! A dog is able to pick up on your feelings and they sense the sadness in the air . Great post Scotty .....thanks for sharing .........

Keep on :Gonefishing: ................ :)

Hey Scottydog, I'm heading up to White Lake on the north side of the sound. Ever fish there? Could use some help to shorten the learning curve, I can get out to the main bay through a small channel if that is where the better fishing is. Bass or pike would be my target species but some walleyes would be nice too.

well once again, might add that it must be sad to see the cottage go..you must have tons of memories from up there for sure..I have been camping ever since I can remember..and raising my kids in that lifestyle too..great memories for sure..on a bright note..sounds like you have a couple boats at home now..might be able to clobber em around home this summer for sure now :Gonefishing: thatnks for the report and the pics

Guest old guy

Hi scotty; I guess its time to once again get used to all the local fishing spots. Whenever you are out in one of your boats all the memories wil come back and you will never lose that.

I'm on my way To the Skeena river for a couple of days to do some fishing with my youngest son. Hopefully I''ll have some good photos to share. java script:emoticon(':)', 'smid_5')

:Gonefishing:

Hi scotty; I guess its time to once again get used to all the local fishing spots. Whenever you are out in one of your boats all the memories will return.

I'm on my way To the Skeena river for a couple of days to do some fishing with my youngest son. Hopefully I''ll have some good photos to share.

Guest Rob D

we sold our family cottage along time ago i was only 5 we lived the farthest away out of all our relatives and all my dad did up there was work while his brother went golfing

Hey Tom: Can't help you with Deep bay. But the Big Sound has a little of everything. Very good natural Lake trout population. Check the regs though. Is a bit confusing. Lots of pike and bass to be caught. Early and late bite here. Work points and quick drops. Fish around depot harbour. Run number 20 jets with body baits. Lots of rainbows. There are fish farms near this area. Fish escape all the time. Have caught many bows here. Also some nice bass area's back in the harbour. Live minnows on jigs work well for me. Get your bait at the Divers Nook on Bowes Street. Ask for Tony. Pike are deep. Run deep diving body baits during the evening. You will find a ton of water to cover with so many spots. Use your best judgement. Good luck. Good fishing. Scottydog

:)

Archived