bows and kings, Lake O, july 16/06

Guest boston

Guest boston

:D , launched out port D, this morning and had a chance to check out Doc's handy carpentry skills, good job DOC, :lol: , with no wind at all, temps that make you sweat just sitting there, and as scotty says it

blue bird skies, things didn't look promising at all, but man am I glad we went, wound up going 15/16 on mixed bag of bows and kings, here are a few shots from the day,

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

cheers guys, B)

boston.

Guest squid

YEah it was a great day for sure. I lost one of Jamies huge KIngs to boot. Bounced out of the net boatside. Had to be 36+ inches and over 30lbs easy.

Guest boston

how much did that salmon weigh it looks like it could be a contender?

Matt, I think your talking about the one that got away, LOL, it was a monster. dang net man. :lol:

Guest Jeetmuck

I wish, only been riding the last couple of days. I have been out of town for 2 weeks at a time home for a couple of days and then back out again since the beginning of May. I just finished a big reno job on the side and back in town for a while now. Tried to check the board when I could but now that things are normal again, I hope to catch up on a lot of reading...have I mentioned work really sucks at times...:D

Guest fishmaster

Good Shooting Boston see charters do help ya put you on fish and with your spread ..gota love Lake Ont ..keep up the good work hope to see you boys this fall..

Guest cplummer

nice catches Jamie.. yes taking a charter with the master does pay off if you pay attention to detail...he will give the learning experience to those in need..

Archived