Real Action angling with the Master.............

scottydog

Well Boys and girls: Took the day today to go fishing. Went aboard Steve's trolling machine. Launched out of Weller a little after six. Was a rainy and wet moring but warm. Winds were moving around a bit but by days end was pancake. On board the boat today was Big Bass Rich, sleded, James, Myself , Bowen and Steve. Fishing was little slow but did manage to catch fish all day. BBR got the big one of the day. A 34lb Chinook. No derby ticket. Bowen's fish is still safe. Great fish Rich. Everybody got fish today. Some Rainbow, Lakers, Chinook. Nice meeting all you guys was a laugh and look forward to your video. Thanks again Steve. First class job my friend. Hey Bowen hope you win my friend. You are a fine shipmate to Steve. Look forward to another fish. A few pictures of our day. Good fishing. Scottydog

:blink:

p7280446qr4.jpg

p7280449dm0.jpg

p7280450fg5.jpg

p7280451kk3.jpg

p7280452ek3.jpg

p7280454ro0.jpg

p7280455hb9.jpg

p7280456nt2.jpg

nice pics guys...that boat sure sees alot of fish for sure..I am sure a few forum posts help as a good "plug" too :blink::D ..look out when Bowen becomes a charter captain..new in the making there...that would be great if you won buddy :D ..nice catches guys, although I am not surprized you guys where into action all day...even for a "slow day" :P:lol::D

Guest fishmaster

nice pictures scotty they look familiar ....had a great dya with you guys look foward to doing it again soon ...bring on the 40 pounders ...

Another great day on the big pond ! BBR looks like a little kid with that huge fish ....it must be his pb as far as salmon goes ! Congrats to all of you , and thanks for the pics Scotty .

when you guys fish out there...is your charter set up for the day like...this rod is yours for the day...or say if 4 guys and 8 rods out...you are rod 1 + 4 kinda deal...or does everyone just take a turn when a fish is on..start at one guy..then keep going till it's back to the guy who started...and who burries the hook...the guide, or the guy "fishing".?..just curious, I know some charter guys, I have heard...don't really like anyone touching thier stuff...they decide what lures are going on what rods...ect...set the hook and hand ya the rod..while the whole time be more worried about the guy using thier rod and reel, than if the guy actually catches a few nice fish..dunno, that would take alot of the fun out of it for me..its more like you are just there so the guide has an excuse to get a couple extra rods out....sure it's one thing to be put on a bunch of big fish...but another if the guide is the one who is actually doing the fishing for you..when you payed good money to go fishing for the day... must run a pretty good show out there..every pic I see..there are lots of schttt eatin grins for sure :blink:

Guest Big Bass Rich

It was a great day guys, good to meet you Scotty, Bowen and James. A pleasure sharing a boat with you guys and a big thanks to for putting me on the biggest salmon of my life! It was even worth missing work for that "motor breakdown" LOL!

Guest Big Bass Rich

Editing is taking forever on this one then it will be a 1 day wait for Google to verify, but I will post it either in this thread or just make a new post when its ready.

Guest Big Bass Rich

Video done, edited, ready for viewing, unfortunately it takes Google video forever to verify! I imagine it will be up by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

Archived