Boat launch help at Upper Niagara river?

fishfight

Is there a public boat launch at Upper Niagara river on canadian side?

IF free public boat launch is not available, what is the nearest marina in that area?

sure there are a couple free launches...one in Chippawa on the Welland River..just put in..a couple minute putter to the breakwall and out to the river....there are a couple along the parkway going toward Fort Erie..one near the mouth of Black Creek..one near the mouth of Frenchman's Creek...those are just smaller launches...another one along the parkway closer to Fort Erie near Central Ave..and one mear Nicholls Marina in Fort Erie...well that pretty much covers the whole Upper River on the Canadain side :Gonefishing:

Is there a public boat launch at Upper Niagara river on canadian side?

IF free public boat launch is not available, what is the nearest marina in that area?

I can add one more,across from Navy Island on the Niag. Parkway in Chippawa.Small one & bit of gravel to deal with.

yep you are right ham & eggs..I forgot about that one..the one across from navy is a little hard in mid day though...cuz you have to kinda pull right out onto the parkway and block traffic for a minute to back the boat up..there is really no "runway" there..well hope we helped ya out..thats what..6 free launches?

• 12 years later...
44 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

almost infront of fishing niagara looks to be a launch looking at google maps. I believe I launched there last winter. 

Yep, that’s the closest one to the lake without actually launching in the lake. This is the launch that Jwl said above being close to Nicholls. 

Archived