OFFICIAL SWILL POST

rick

Ok everyone, it's now official. The next Niagara Fishing Net Swill will be Saturday November 25 at the Lazy Lizard in St. Catharines, roughly around 7:30. It will be all-you-can-eat pizza and wings just like before, $7 a head plus gratuity, and their food is worth every penny. It's still not decided yet if it will be a fund raiser but the swill will take place regardless.

It would be great to get at least 50 people out for this one as we have come close to that the last few swills, so remember it's perfectly fine to bring someone along as a guest.

Ok, let's get the ball rolling with the list, just hit the quote button and add your name, and the name of any guest you want to bring along;

1) Me :(

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fishstick

1) Me :biggrin:

2) fishstick

3) Spanky

4) mrs spanky

5) Jeetmuck

6) Mrs. Jeetmuck

7) jwl

8) mrs jwl

9) dr_feelgood

10)scottydog

11)sircan'tcatchsquat

12)ms.(probablyoutfishesthe)sirguy

MR . Smerch :D

MRS.Smerch icon6.gif

My mother-in-law said she will come if she can light up anywhere ! She's a very colourful person but gets carried away when the beer takes over........ :( Think I'll pass on her this time..................................... :lol:

here's the little lady........

MA.jpg

A pretty good start. Keep the names coming.

1) Me :D

2) fishstick

3) Spanky

4) mrs spanky

5) Jeetmuck

6) Mrs. Jeetmuck

7) jwl

8) mrs jwl

9) dr_feelgood

10)scottydog

11)sircan'tcatchsquat

13) smerch

14) mrs. smerch

Not sure about your mother-in-law though smerch. She kinda scares me. :D

Guest Gill Finigan

Im in and maybe the girlfriend too

Fly,you better check with the Lizard if blow-up dolls are allowed :D

1) Me

2) fishstick

3) Spanky

4) mrs spanky

5) Jeetmuck

6) Mrs. Jeetmuck

7) jwl

8) mrs jwl

9) dr_feelgood

10)scottydog

11)sircan'tcatchsquat

13) smerch

14) mrs. smerch

15)Tom Chopin

16) Mr Finigan

17) Mrs Finigan

18) Flywire

19) Flywire's girlfriend

MR . Smerch B)

MRS.Smerch icon6.gif

My mother-in-law said she will come if she can light up anywhere ! She's a very colourful person but gets carried away when the beer takes over........ :D Think I'll pass on her this time..................................... :)

MA.jpg

Oh, boy you are in BIIIIGGGGG trouble, now. :D You may end up stuffed like one of your fishies....... :D

Guest fishstick

Updated:

1) Rick

2) fishstick

3) Spanky

4) mrs spanky

5) Jeetmuck

6) Mrs. Jeetmuck

7) jwl

8) mrs jwl

9) dr_feelgood

10)scottydog

11)sircan'tcatchsquat

13) smerch

14) mrs. smerch

15)Tom Chopin

16) Mr Finigan

17) Mrs Finigan

18) Flywire

19) Flywire's girlfriend

20) Pope

21) RJR

Thanx for the kind offer Cliff. :D

One other thing I would like to bring up is, the past few swills there have been a couple of individuals who have generously donated some time out on the water. In all fairness, it would be nice to see someone else maybe offer to spare a few hours to take someone out. Strictly your decision, and not a must, or we can just think of a different raffle, like maybe a few bottles. If you are interested, please PM Rick. Thanx.

Btw....the hottie with the cigar is mine....so everyone just back off!!! :D:D

MR . Smerch :lol:

MRS.Smerch icon6.gif

My mother-in-law said she will come if she can light up anywhere ! She's a very colourful person but gets carried away when the beer takes over........ :D Think I'll pass on her this time..................................... B)

MA.jpg

Ah Dad...that ain't your mother-in-law...she's dead. :) But nice try...lol :D I really wish I could go swill it up with everyone. Don't think the ol' man will let me buy a plane ticket just to go there for it though. :D That's ok...you can all have one for me. :lol:

Cheers~Mouse

Ok .....so far , we have 21 swillers ...........that's about half way :D ........Being it's Sunday , and people are busy with family & shopping for Christmas :D ......lets hope to see the other half get their names here ......climb aboard the wings are awesome , pizza is great & the beer .......makes Bud wiser ! :) It's great to meet new people & put faces to their board names .

I found a new bouncer .....in case mrs.finigan gets rowdy again.......The last bouncer we had was a little toooo tall for those short 8' doors ......so , meet Blubba ....great guy.......but don't get him mad at cha :D !

blubs.JPG

Ok everyone, it's now official. The next Niagara Fishing Net Swill will be Saturday November 25 at the Lazy Lizard in St. Catharines, roughly around 7:30. It will be all-you-can-eat pizza and wings just like before, $7 a head plus gratuity, and their food is worth every penny. It's still not decided yet if it will be a fund raiser but the swill will take place regardless.

It would be great to get at least 50 people out for this one as we have come close to that the last few swills, so remember it's perfectly fine to bring someone along as a guest.

Ok, let's get the ball rolling with the list, just hit the quote button and add your name, and the name of any guest you want to bring along;

1) Me :D

:DCatfish

Sorry I'm out again.

Taking a firearms coarse then off to work! :D

:D I'd just like to say that the days order of events is strictly coincidental.

I have no plans to go postal.

Anyway have fun and please drink a guiness for me :D

Archived