OFFICIAL SWILL POST

rick

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a few reminders about the swill.

I was talking to the Lizard People today and the food should start being served around 8'ish. food-smiley-007.gif

Also the only draws that we're expecting to do will be a 50/50 type of thing as we don't have a charity lined up for this one like we usually do, so nobody needs to bring any donations of tackle or whatever, unless you're donating it to me of course. :mellow:

I hope everyone that signed up comes out and has a great time and we'll see you there.food-smiley-004.gif

Guest canadadude

Nice meeting you today Rick down at port, going to try and make it tomorrow we'll have to see how my old rickety body feels after fishing in the zoo!! Anyway ended up with a nice rainbow today after chasing the current from side to side, I'm really starting to think there's a wise guy at that Hydro dam screwing with my old decrepit brain :blush::lol: Hope the ear thingy is getting better and hope I see ya tomorrow

Hey cliff .....don't let the thong scare you away ! Get a good afternoon siesta in & come in for a beer for an hour . If it was a fishing trip I know you would make it B)

Guest cplummer

Hey cliff .....don't let the thong scare you away ! Get a good afternoon siesta in & come in for a beer for an hour . If it was a fishing trip I know you would make it B)

fishing is different... thats my addiction

Archived