2007 Fort Erie Outdoor show Report

Tony Scavo

I attended the fort Erie Outdoor show this afternoon and i would like to congratulate Bill Whitehead for putting on a great show for us outdoors men/women from the Niagara region. I had the pleasure to talk to and meet some of the local people at the show as well some member's of Niagara fishing.net. I also seen a few familiar faces from this site but did not have the opportunity to meet them this time around. Here are some pictures of the people i talk to this afternoon and some of the shows exhibits enjoy !

Steve A.K.A Charters

2007FortErieOutdoorShowRepot002.jpg

Bill Whitehead and Tony

2007FortErieOutdoorShowRepot016.jpg

Joe Montgomery and Tony

2007FortErieOutdoorShowRepot013.jpg

Reg of Gil Finigan's

2007FortErieOutdoorShowRepot006.jpg

Tom Chompin Niagara Bassmasters and my fellow Ko-Man-Chi pro staff teammate

2007FortErieOutdoorShowRepot007.jpg

2007FortErieOutdoorShowRepot018.jpg

2007FortErieOutdoorShowRepot003.jpg

2007FortErieOutdoorShowRepot004.jpg

was a good turn out for sure, was there for a bit with my kids, some great sales, had to get out of there before my pockets got any extra holes in them :worthy:

Sorry I missed you Tony. I was talking to the fellow scratching his head behind Steve when you walked by. May have picked up a few new members for the club today and helped clear up some MNR issues with many confused people. It is however time for a beer and a snooze. :worthy:

Was there early this morning, spent my paycheck at Fishing Niagara and Gill Finnigans and few other spots. Hands where full had to go home and setup my new rod and rod holders.

This year was even better than last year, hope it gets even better.

Nice job organizing this thing.

Man , that place was busy today .....good crowd , and some great deals . I met a lot of people I haven't seen in a while . I missed Joe Montgomery , Tony Scavo , Tom Chopin .....got there about 10 am ,but did speak with a bunch of NFN guys and a few of my old GM buddies who have since retired like me . It would be nice to be able to get a "in house" coffee & doughnut !!

After I left, I met up with Knightfisher at the River ....looking to topple Rockfish's fish , and another NFN er with a big ugli stick :Gonefishing: looking for a killer pike :) I threw a line out with them and tossed out a spoon , but no takers today !

The day was a rainy one , but it was great to get out & meet all the fisher people and enjoy the show !

Congrats and thanks to all the people who contributed to making the show another success ! :Gonefishing:

A good event, indeed. Even the Mrs. enjoyed herself. Side benefit > she went to Bingo and I got to fish for 6 hours. By day's end we had all hooked into fish. The bite just didn't happen until late , Smerchly.

I tried to make it out, I really did.. but we got sidetracked by some body of water that kept pulling our lines into it... before we knew it.. it was getting dark and we were still 70km away .. oooops

next year :Gonefishing:

Great report as always Tony!! Great turnout on a crappy rainy day! Nice work Bill!!

Great to see all the kids come out for the casting kids competition.

Thanks Tom,

I would have liked to meet some of the guy's i missed from Niagarafishing.net. Great turnout we need to support this event every year if we can because we are lucky to have one. And we do not want to lose it. :D

T>Scavo B)

Archived