any good shore fishing spots?

Guest niagaradood

Guest niagaradood

been a while since I've had the chance to fish, finally got my licence again last week. I was wondering if anyone can tell me any easy to get to spot that's not full of weeds? must be easily accessible, as I'm on disability. (not wheelchair accessible, I'm still in the upright position, but I have diabetic neuropathy in both legs)

been a while since I've had the chance to fish, finally got my licence again last week. I was wondering if anyone can tell me any easy to get to spot that's not full of weeds? must be easily accessible, as I'm on disability. (not wheelchair accessible, I'm still in the upright position, but I have diabetic neuropathy in both legs)

owch sorry to hear about ur illness my bro is going through the same thing and hes only 26, but dain city the welland canal is always good by the boat house, the train bridge all good spots. The welland river by oreillys bridge is preety good for cats as well.

Guest canadadude

Hey Dude try the Port " D " piers it's wheel chair accessable as long as you have someone to push!!!! The calm days seem better right now although that can change but there's always somthing to catch wether it's 4lb smallmouth or 1lb rockies were always getting fish easy walk and fishing is good to great most days!!! Look for me out there and I'll show you whats working for me, I'm not hard to find ask anyone on the boardd :Gonefishing::D:)

All along the Upper Niagara River, Black Creek area, Chippawa creek ( Welland River) Lower River Queenston area . In all areas Easy access.. Good luck

Archived