Guest Shayno

Most of the time when it doesn't show up it's because your pic your uploading is bigger in either pixels or file size. Joey's method is probably the best. Think you can post instructions in the how to forum Joey? Maybe drop by my Dad's and help him out too :rolleyes:

Most of the time when it doesn't show up it's because your pic your uploading is bigger in either pixels or file size. Joey's method is probably the best. Think you can post instructions in the how to forum Joey? Maybe drop by my Dad's and help him out too :rolleyes:

Options Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic Download this topic Subscribe to this forum Display Modes Switch to: Outline Standard Switch to: Linear+

hairwig

View Member Profile View Member Albums Add as Friend Send Message Find Member's Topics Find Member's Posts Aug 24 2009, 12:36 PM Post #1

Corn Chucker

Group: Contributor

Member No.: 1,799

The site was hacked this summer leaving some members without avatars. If your interested in an alternative way of adding one follow these simple instructions...

1. Start a photo album ( called "My Albums") The font will appear next to your Control panel front on the top of the page after you create it.

2.You then choose some of your favorite fishy photos and upload then from your files. They will appear in your photo albums

3. Click on your favorite photo and then click the avatar icon. This will upload the photo as an avatar

I personally like using one and I'm sure some of you guys feel the same. Thought I would share the info.

Archived