Biggest SCAM ever....

smerchly

I believe there may be a few here that believe that this global warming hysteria is nothing but a huge hoax perpetuated upon us by the elites of this world . Some of us might wonder what really is the root cause of this recession with so much unemployment & dispair while the billionaires are getting fatter . From Gore to Susuki and many so called scientists & the big Bay St. boys , it's time the people take a good look at what is happening . These people have outright lied to us .....motive ?.......$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .The Bay St. bunch have lied to us & have hidden evidence contrary to to the facts of scientific findings . They will become super rich from the so called "green" technology & will lie through their teeth to push their sick agenda . They have caused more hardship & despair to more people than any other event in history & should be jailed for life ! I give Harper credit for hedging on this issue before plunging us all into a deeper recession . But , I'm not holding my breath that the masses will question the massive media campaign to "enlighten" us on the this global warming lie so be prepared to part with a much larger piece of your paycheck to keep warm & gas up the car ....& again when we get whacked with the added 8% tax on top of that !

a little snippet from the Sun.......we could use some more people like Goldstein who have the cahoonas to put their beliefs in print . :worthy:

http://www.torontosun.com/comment/columnis...929676-sun.html

Right on Bill :worthy:

Unfortunately the sheeple, yes that's right the sheeple on this planet won't raise their heads and take a look for themselves.

I can't believe this reporter was able to get this submitted, bet that won't happen again, knowing how the oil soaked monopoly press controls most of the media.

That was an excellent write up, but won't have much of an impact, unless it was picked up and run country wide.

Also, Canada might commit billions in Copenhagen to fighting a problem that doesn’t exist?

Billions, with the state of the Canadian economy, we can't afford to help the people living

here, below the poverty line and we are going to throw billions away.

Check out the link here if so inclined. They have been running ads, a few of which I heard on 900 CHML,

trying to bring the truth to the people.

http://www.friendsofscience.org/index.php?id=196

In this next link, check out the video showing how much

CO2 we are actually putting into the air.

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/

Goda love the suppression on this planet.

It appears that ~~true awareness is only enjoyed by a few ~~

Thanks for the links Dan , very interesting stuff ! Sometimes a hacker can benefit us when they get into files exposing what is being hidden from us . I believe this "Climategate" is now on fire & will be known as the biggest scam we have ever seen . There are now 10 pages of comments on Goldsteins article & is running 95% on his side . Othere papers like the Globe & Star say nothing about the hackers findings . Thanks to the internet this will spread like a fire storm world wide . Some of the comments are quite informed & passionate . Here is one from page 6 which is the most typical .......

" Fascism is defined as Government Partnered with industry, that's Just Maurice's nice way of admitting he's a fascist piece of brown.

Fascism seems to be the operating model of many nations right now, the European union is fascist, the USA is heading that way and behaving as fascists(at least the White House,Congress and most media outlets are)

Only Harper ever called this a scam and the public roasted him for it, at least the % of Canadians who are loud, stupid and care nothing for Canada or truth did.

Why are we not arresting people yet? Pretty sure more than three people got together to defraud the rest of us and we can Charge them under Chretien's Conspiracy law and lock them away forever eh Suzuki.

Hang them all."

No surprise what side the CBC would take . The first 5 reponses from the "people" are on par with the answers from Goldsteins write up . I hope Harper has the fortitude to stand his ground & not cave in at Copenhagen . I agree we all need to take care of the planet , keep it clean , but this carbon foot print theory is a load of crap.

Watched a program on CBC tonight on carbon trading.

WHAT A SCAM

An example.....some poor farmer in India is pumping water out of the ground manually ( no motorized pump ) and collects half a carbon credit for an entire year. Millions of others in depressed countries also doing similar things to collect these carbon credits. ( at the same time falling behind as far a technology goes )

Anyways, these countries now sell these credits to ''credit brokers'' who in turn sell them to countries or industries which can now offset their carbon foot print because they ''bought'' their way out.

There is no real reduction in the CO2 at all as these industries don't have to modify their output because they now meet the regulations by purchasing the credits.

This is big and I mean big business now.

How big ?

Well, Wall Street is now involved in buying and selling these carbon credits.

Billions will be made off the mark up of these carbon credits.

When harper signs on with the rest of the heads of governments, within a few years we all will be paying for

driving, using hydro, natural gas, and anything else these lamprey blood suckers can think of.

And you know what, the dumbed down, mindless @#$%^&g sheeple deserve this.

Stupidity comes at a price the stupid sheep will pay, and pay big time.

There is no @#^%$#g man made global warming.

However as always, the powers that be. came up with another great scam to take the sheeples money.

Gawd, don't you just love the integrity of the people running this planet....

Harper will cave in unless he wants to join Kennedy .......The corporations /wall street boys will blackball Canada if we don't go along with their schemes . I have to laugh when you visit the stores & see row after row of GREEN lables . Ya , I use green wind sheild antifreeze ....safe enough to drink eh ! :blink: Looking at the good side ........no $$$ = no buy = less garbage ! B)

(and smaller shoes) :dunno:

Whilst playing with my tackle box this am , I listened to the hottest item being discussed on talk radio . They have discovered that all the records that were on paper concerning the "facts & figures" on the so called global warming issue ,have been trashed over 20 yrs ago , & have been "conveniently" (aka A.Gore) :D replaced with " digital format " . They would never change the numbers now , would they ! When Harper goes to Copenhagen he would do us a great service to question the whole idea of carbon credits & cap & trade . He is a smart man & he knows exactly what is going on . He would be a hero in the eyes of most Canadians & surely get his majority government if he told the TRUTH . But he would be under extreme pressure from the super rich Bay St. boys & corporations to bow to them , or else face dire $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ consequences . So , expect hom to conform & get ready to pay .Canada contributes about 2% of the world pollution ....compare that to China !!!

I will not buy any product with green colours on the label......just doing my part to show my distain for this insane issue . I am........a black sheep ....bahhhhhhh....... ;)

Sure it sucks that they're trying to suck money out of people. But, as far as the global warming issue, I don't know what to think. I don't think it's as bad as what they make out to be, but I do think it's happening.

I don't listen to scientists, I listen to old guys. And alot of old guys will tell you about the days when Lake Erie ALWAYS froze, or when we ALWAYS had snow in November, or when lake simcoe always froze safe enough to drive cars on....etc...

Another one that is noticeable too.....the older guys in my deer group say they always had at least one day in the shotgun hunt with at least some light snow. I haven't seen that in a long time.

Who knows? But there has to be some good coming from less pollution and a reduction in other chemicals. Fish are cleaner for eating than they were 20 years ago, and Lake O in particular has come a long way. That must be happening for a reason.

well guys I agree the big execs jumped right on board to exploit the green movement and put a biodegradable cap on a bottle of poison and called it a green product but.................................

don't give up on reducing your negative impact on the earth. Don't let the dishonest bunch change you for the worse. Use your head and be aware; not like the billions of sheeple out there. We the outdoors man are supposed to be the front line on conservation.

I did my part today for global warming. I eliminated two green leaf eating methane producing deer from the ecosystem . We got six in total and hopefully we will fill all our tags and help in the fight against global warming. :D I am being really silly here.

Yes really , a little "tongue in cheek " there Hammer but "they" would have a scientific perspective on your kill & give you 7 carbon points for that ! Congrats on the hunt , enjoy natures bounty . I hope people don't think I'm anti conservation , my blood pressure goes up a notch every time I see a cancer butt , land or sea . So I would say , "many" people have no concern for our planet in general . This thread is about the dishonest way the big corporations are filling the media with lies for their own agenda . The only green they see is called money .

If these allegations are true then these people should all go to jail as they have altered international policies around the world. This would have to be an absolutely massive collaboration of criminal minds and if they faked conclusions for their own twisted gain or desired outcome, they have actually done the environment more harm then good. This would cause a disdain for the "Eco" movement much like the feeling the markets got after all the "Enron" scandals and "government bailout bonuses" did for the economic markets.

Still I think you guys are whack if you don't believe that there are huge changes in our climate. It may not be as obvious here in Niagara but even Northern Ontario is witnessing some huge differences. The arctic and other regions of the world have also seen adverse effects of climate change. "Global warming" perhaps was a bad choice of labels but there's no doubt in my mind that we are in deep doo doo across the world. Don't go wasting that energy just yet boys.

The big question is , "if " the planet in general is warming , and even that is disputed , what is the cause ?? Some scientists have stated it's the sun flare ups and the global track around the sun . They stated that even if there wasn't a human on this planet that the global temperature would be the same as it is now . I think we have a small impact on temperature but mother natures impact is 99.9% of the "change" which could be plus or minus a degree . There are people who will reap billions from us peons with their carbon tax & trade points deals . We will be the ones paying the price from our wallets . Our government stands to make a lot of money from the higher taxes on energy costs with the hsst ( harmonious sales&service tax ) , and we will lose the rest of the manufacturing plants who will be moving to China where they can dump more toxins into the unsuspecting people there. The planet will be worse off than ever ........and we don't seem to care about that ........None of us "regular people" are scientists , all we have to go on is what we read & hear about , but I have learned not to put any trust in what the government says or believe the elite crowd whocontrol the media & could care less how the poor survive . .....the opposite view is probably closer to the truth.

I'm doing my part too Hammer ......going from feeding 14 pistons to 16 next week :)

Scientific egos creeping in and colouring results are nothing new and are a relaty of human nature. I don't dispute what the hackers found, but it truly is a shame because of the doubt it casts on the mountain of evidence that exists for human-induced climate change.

I agree there is no shortage of vultures out there looking to profit off of our "green" fears. I've never been a fan of trading in carbon credits of buying carbon off-sets. There are so called "green" companies out there planting carbon offset trees in Africa (naively paid for by North Americans wishing to reduce their carbon foorprint), but in doing so these companies are displacing indiginous people; kicking them off the land they have farmed for generations.

Nevertheless, I don't buy into the conspiracy theories. The imperical evidience of climate change is simply too broad and too deep to ignore.

The big question is , "if " the planet in general is warming ,

The planet will be worse off than ever ........and we don't seem to care about that ........

I think that is the difference. When the arctic started changing they said the planet was getting warmer. I do not believe this but I do think that if the polar caps are melting then sea levels will rise. I think most people have already got used to the idea that global warming was misleading. Climate change however I do believe in. No I didn't say the world is getting warmer I said climate change. I heard the term "washing machine effect" and I think that best describes whats going on. The worlds magnetic North is said to be thousands of miles off course. Could this be a contributor to climate change around the world?

As for the second part of your quote above smerch I think you should rethink that one. You can't believe that we don't care about that......

China is now #1 for pollution . They are a communist country .....using kids like slaves for cheap labour ......6 people per day average, die in their mining industry . The millions of manufacturing jobs there come from U.S , Canada & many other countries to capitalize on cheap labour,no human rights, & no pollution rules. WE buy every product they make , therefore we are at fault just like the big corporations that took the jobs there ......we don't care enough to change that . Now we don't even have a choice , the kitchen sink now comes from China. Harper is bowing to them (kissin a$$) so we may get jobs in the service sector catering to the thousands of very well heeled Chinese business types who have made their fortune from the backs of the slaves. If we cared , we would demand that our government makes sure ALL countries follow the same rules . China needs our natural resources ....watch them just buy them out & control them (tar sands) . They will have the bucks to do that . We have sold out & I believe it's too late to turn it around for our kids to have decent jobs......And yes ,by all means keep our waters clean , pick up your garbage & put your butts .......in the toxic waste compound :):D

Let the Games begin ....today the "CCC" .....Copenhagen Climate Crapp games begin . I'm not a fan of J.Snobelton , but I give him credit for this .......He will win a lot of fans with this article. :lol:

http://www.torontosun.com/comment/columnis...055296-sun.html

So much hog wash. People are really uniformed. In the arctic over ninety percent of the ice is below water, (like a icecube ),so if it all melted, it would not raise sea levels at all.

The Anarctic on the other hand, has most of it's ice mass on land. However....being that the average temperature in Antarctica is -37°C, the ice there is in no danger of melting. In fact in most parts of the continent it never gets above freezing. Unless man used the H.A.A.R.P. technology to super heat the Antarctica, the sea levels will remain constant.

All this bull droppings of global warming and such is only to control the money and people. Nothing else.

Tax the hell out of the people.

Listen to the link on the bottom of this post.

Got it ?

Done so ??

Good !!!!

That's all that these lies are about.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405...=googlenews_wsj

the wall street Journal

Opinion Journal

Has Anyone Read the Copenhagen Agreement?

U.N. plans for a new 'government' are scary.

By JANET ALBRECHTSEN

We can only hope that world leaders will do nothing more than enjoy a pleasant bicycle ride around the charming streets of Copenhagen come December. For if they actually manage to wring out an agreement based on the current draft text of the Copenhagen climate-change treaty, the world is in for some nasty surprises. Draft text, you say? If you haven't heard about it, that's because none of our otherwise talkative political leaders have bothered to tell us what the drafters have already cobbled together for leaders to consider. And neither have the media.

Enter Lord Christopher Monckton. The former adviser to Margaret Thatcher gave an address at Bethel University in St. Paul, Minnesota, earlier this month that made quite a splash. For the first time, the public heard about the 181 pages, dated Sept. 15, that comprise the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change—a rough draft of what could be signed come December.

So far there have been more than a million hits on the YouTube post of his address. It deserves millions more because Lord Monckton warns that the aim of the Copenhagen draft treaty is to set up a transnational "government" on a scale the world has never before seen.

The "scheme for the new institutional arrangement under the Convention" that starts on page 18 contains the provision for a "government." The aim is to give a new as yet unnamed U.N. body the power to directly intervene in the financial, economic, tax and environmental affairs of all the nations that sign the Copenhagen treaty.

The reason for the power grab is clear enough: Clause after complicated clause of the draft treaty requires developed countries to pay an "adaptation debt" to developing countries to supposedly support climate change mitigation. Clause 33 on page 39 says that "by 2020 the scale of financial flows to support adaptation in developing countries must be [at least $67 billion] or [in the range of $70 billion to $140 billion per year]."

And how will developed countries be slugged to provide for this financial flow to the developing world? The draft text sets out various alternatives, including option seven on page 135, which provides for "a [global] levy of 2 per cent on international financial market [monetary] transactions to Annex I Parties." Annex 1 countries are industrialized countries, which include among others the U.S., Australia, Britain and Canada.

To be sure, countries that sign international treaties always cede powers to a U.N. body responsible for implementing treaty obligations. But the difference is that this treaty appears to have been subject to unusual attempts to conceal its convoluted contents. And apart from the difficulty of trying to decipher the U.N. verbiage, there are plenty of draft clauses described as "alternatives" and "options" that should raise the ire of free and democratic countries concerned about preserving their sovereignty.

Lord Monckton himself only became aware of the extraordinary powers to be vested in this new world government when a friend found an obscure U.N. Web site and searched through several layers of hyperlinks before discovering a document that isn't even called the draft "treaty." Instead, it's labelled a "Note by the Secretariat."

Interviewed by broadcaster Alan Jones on Sydney radio Monday, Lord Monckton said "this is the first time I've ever seen any transnational treaty referring to a new body to be set up under that treaty as a 'government.' But it's the powers that are going to be given to this entirely unelected government that are so frightening." He added: "The sheer ambition of this new world government is enormous right from the start—that's even before it starts accreting powers to itself in the way that these entities inevitably always do."

Critics have admonished Lord Monckton for his colorful language. He has certainly been vigorous. In his exposé of the draft Copenhagen treaty in St. Paul, he warned Americans that "in the next few weeks, unless you stop it, your president will sign your freedom, your democracy and your prosperity away forever." Yet his critics fail to deal with the substance of what he says.

Ask yourself this question: Given that our political leaders spend hundreds of hours talking about climate change and the need for a global consensus in Copenhagen, why have none of them talked openly about the details of this draft climate-change treaty? After all, the final treaty will bind signatories for years to come. What exactly are they hiding? Thanks to Lord Monckton we now know something of their plans.

Janos Pasztor, director of the Secretary-General's Climate Change Support Team, told reporters in New York Monday that with the U.S. Congress yet to pass a climate-change bill, a global climate-change treaty is now an unlikely outcome in Copenhagen. Let's hope he is right. And thank you, America.

Ms. Albrechtsen is a columnist for the Australian.

Can you handle the truth ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CtVzeV4UhI...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_RkHOnBmjY

Real scary stuff Dan .....too bad the people are falling for this climate change bullcrap , we will certainly be paying for it as millions more jobs leave the country for places where we will be sending $billions in "carbon credits" . We have been warned but choose to believe the billionaires on Wall St. . I am glad to see some prominent writers still have the right to print their point of view without being silenced & threatened by the governing corporate mobs . But thanks to the internet & even sites like Utube , the average citizen can vent their anger & reveal cover ups etc......

Todays "point of view" by Mr.Goldstein........keep the fight going LG !If anyone disagrees you can comment on his page . But you may find most replies by far agree with him......

http://www.torontosun.com/comment/columnis...062686-sun.html

• 2 weeks later...

Man....you got to love this HA-global warming scam.

It's about controlling the sheeple and collecting money,

and only that.

OF COURSE NO ONE REALLY CARES, WE'LL ALL JUST BEND OVER AND TAKE IT AS USUAL.

Massive fraud threatens cap-and-trade

Posted By LORRIE GOLDSTEIN

Posted 19 hours ago

Forget the freak show in Copenhagen to embarrass Canada, led by radical greens with their tiresome "Fossil" awards, shamefully promoted by grandstanding Toronto Mayor David Miller, who "accepted" one claiming he, too, was embarrassed.

Ignore the destructive attacks by Ontario and Quebec on Alberta, proving premiers Dalton McGuinty, Jean Charest and their environmental mouthpieces, are the small men of Confederation.

Ignore the freaks who cut down our flag from Canada's High Commission in London, threatening to smear it with oil, the American "Yes Men" with their juvenile antics and European warmists comparing Canada to Saudi Arabia.

They're all buffoons.

Focus instead on the real scandal as 192 world leaders, including Prime Minister Stephen Harper, gather in Copenhagen for their final, self-laudatory communique on climate change, which will declare victory and propose more UN meetings to save the planet.

The real scandal is that Europol, the European law enforcement agency, has uncovered a massive fraud by large-scale, organized crime in Europe's carbon trading markets.

Rob Wainwright, director of Europol's serious crime squad, told theTelegraphit has "endangered the credibility" of carbon trading.

Police estimate over $7 billion was stolen in just 18 months and say criminals may next target Europe's electricity and gas markets.

Up to 90% of all carbon trading in some European countries -- supposedly to help lower global greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions -- may have been fraudulent.

The U. K., France, Spain, Holland and Denmark were hit. Denmark, according to theGuardian, passed emergency legislation related to the fraud just as the UN climate change meeting in its capital of Copenhagen was getting underway.

Fraudsters would set up in one country, buy tax-free carbon credits from other nations and then sell them domestically, adding on the value-added tax. But instead of forwarding those taxes to the government, they would disappear with the cash and set up somewhere else.

Canadians should care because Copenhagen is really about establishing a global cap-and- trade market in carbon dioxide emissions, in which Canada would have to participate.

Carbon markets -- led by Europe's Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) -- are already worth over $100 billion annually. Carbon trading -- whose earliest corporate backers were Enron's fraudsters because they saw an easy way to make money -- could be worth $3 trillion annually within a decade, twice the value of today's oil markets.

The stock used in carbon trading, a "carbon credit", gives the bearer the right to emit one tonne of carbon dioxide, allegedly because someone else didn't. Its value hinges entirely on the ability of governments to "cap" greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. The system is only as strong as its weakest national regulator -- meaning opportunities for fraud are huge. One way of generating credits -- the UN's Clean Development Mechanism -- is rife with allegations of profiteering and corruption.

The ETS has driven up energy costs for consumers, provided windfall profits for big business and done nothing for the environment.

Canadian investors (public and private) could now be fleeced for billions, lowering our standard of living.

And when the speculative carbon market crashes, it will make the recent global stock market meltdown and recession look like a minor correction.

Finally, we'll be paying billions of our tax dollars annually to some of the world's most corrupt regimes, in the faint hope they'll lower their GHG emissions.

That's the real scandal in Copenhagen.

lorrie.goldstein@sunmedia.ca

It's about the money, money money.

There is no global warming.

Gota love it, bend over Canada

:angry2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The sheeple of this planet are sooooooo easily deceived, man....I can't believe the stupidity and unawareness.

Beware of anything driven by the "old world' ie Europe. European politicos are masters of the big lie and are awash in corruption that makes Canada seem almost quaint(in old Europe we here in Canada are still considered colonials ie bumpkins). The Pope, the PM of Italy, virtually all of Russian politicians, those lefty Brits, it's a stinking quagmire and Canada really should go it's own way. I'm definitly a tree hugger/conservationist and proud of it and I'm 100% against what is going on in Copenhagen and around the world. That David Suzuki and his bogus "salmon foundation" are totally full of it and it is clearly a vehicle to fleece the gullible public. My mom subscribes to his program (I can't talk her out of it) and every time I'm there i see a new solicitation from Suzuki yet that goof still maintains that we can have hundreds of thousands of seabirds that set out every day to eat their weight in fish and also have a fishery (of any description wild and natural or stocked and "invasive", whatever). As this article explains the fraud is just starting and our rape will be monumental.

They are trying to make Canada the main villian in the Copenhagen talks . Even China scorns this small time sparcely populated country , but they now have their stake in the bad oil sands ! We are a very insignifigant factor in the total world pollution output at about 2% .China would like nothing better than have the rest of our manufacturing shut down & join their brutal commie regime . Alberta has just about had enough bashing from the likes of Ontario & Quebec who have been awarded billions from the sands ! They have been polling the people of Alberta & the poles say 80% of the votes are in favour of leaving Canada , and , unlike QC who like to threaten (whine) about leaving , I believe Albertans have the spine to do it . Although I haven't seen any support here , a very large majority of newspaper feedback is totally against this sham at Copenhagen , as well as several well spoken radio hosts like Roy Adler , talk 640 . I have been an ndp supporter most of my working days , but they can kiss my ( I'll be nice) ...vote goodbye. I give Harper some credit for not being pressured into giving this country away to vultures on Wall St. (so far).....

Here is something else. Suzuki has been telling people that as the oceans warm they will expand and sea levels will rise causing flooding. Since everybody understands the ice cube analogy about the Arctic ice cap he has given up that line of BS. I googled around and found that the average temperature of the worlds oceans is 3.9 degrees C. Okay now if you remember your high school physics and biology you should know that water reaches it's maximum density at 4 degrees C. This is why ice floats. So if the worlds oceans average temperature increases by 0.1 degrees C then the oceans will acually decrease in volume ie shrink and not expand as Suzuki has been going around saying. If the oceans cool they will expand. Snidely is right about "old world " politics. There isn't a scam or lie that has been pulled of here that did not take place there hundreds or even thousands of years ago. It's is just part of the game to them. By the time they are done with this cap and trade stuff the results will be positively "Byzantine". :rolleyes::D:)

Archived