Photos needed for Niagara Outdoor Show

w1w

How can we make the show better? I need photos of you shorefishing...fishing in your boat...your canoe trip...your hunting trip (nothing graphic)...holding anything from a minnow to a trophy fish...a photo from the cottage...your kid fishing...on your ATV...on the Spring trip...fishing in Florida...in the field with your pointers or retreivers...a photo of a shore lunch...a family vacation up north...up on stage at a tournament...and if you "boomers" have some black and whites of your Dad or Grandfather fishing...get the drift (and I don't mean Queenston!)?...I'm planning on putting a 60" screen on the far wall as you enter the show. The photos would be displayed in a loop and possibly used to market the show with CogecoTV or some other form of media promotion. If you have some photos that you would like to share, please send them to niagaraoutdoorshow@cogeco.ca Also CC: them to wgw@cogeco.ca That way I will get back to you as soon as possible if a response is requested...thanx, Bill Whitehead

How can we make the show better? I need photos of you shorefishing...fishing in your boat...your canoe trip...your hunting trip (nothing graphic)...holding anything from a minnow to a trophy fish...a photo from the cottage...your kid fishing...on your ATV...on the Spring trip...fishing in Florida...in the field with your pointers or retreivers...a photo of a shore lunch...a family vacation up north...up on stage at a tournament...and if you "boomers" have some black and whites of your Dad or Grandfather fishing...get the drift (and I don't mean Queenston!)?...I'm planning on putting a 60" screen on the far wall as you enter the show. The photos would be displayed in a loop and possibly used to market the show with CogecoTV or some other form of media promotion. If you have some photos that you would like to share, please send them to niagaraoutdoorshow@cogeco.ca Also CC: them to wgw@cogeco.ca That way I will get back to you as soon as possible if a response is requested...thanx, Bill Whitehead

Thanks to all who sent in there Photo's we appreciate all of them .

Keep'em comming we could use more .

Regards: Ken (I am working on this project with Bill)

You should have come out to the derby today at Martindale. Could have taken all kinds of pictures.

It was a really good day

...if someone does have photos from today...send them in...thanx, Bill

...NICE FISH!!!...thanx to all those who've sent in photos so far...keep'em comin'...regards, Bill
...great support!!!...last call for pics...regards, Bill

Archived