Black Creek

Guest TC1OZ

Guest TC1OZ

I see it everyday on my drive home. And I once saw some people pulled off the highway fishing under the bridge... but I'm not too sure what they would be catching.

Is this worth dropping my little boat in and exploring? Anyone ever fished it before?

:roflblack:

Guest TC1OZ
and i caught a decent musky it the mouth of it

Nice... Ya I followed it back to the Niagara so I assume there has to be some fish in it. Just looks REALLY muddy. Looks like I'll be making my maiden journey in those waters!

Going to pick up my trolling motor after work today!

THANKS WEEDLINER!!!

What a nice guy, arranges for me to pick it up on Saturday but hes getting bigger and better offers to come get it right away. So he at least called me and was honest! Rather than just selling it to someone else to get rid of it quicker! Hell... I would of gone the day he emailed me about it!

I've always wondered about fishin in there too...gonna have to take the canoe in there one day soon....

Black creek-It has lots of fish- muskie,pike,perch,bass,carp,mudpuppies. I have never caught a pickeral/walleye in it-so I would have to say they don't go in there.

It usually looks like a doubledouble coffee especially with the changes of weather. Its a beauty little creek with nice scenery too. My wife grew up on it and her sister lives in their family home right on the creek.

The mouth can offer pike and muskie and bass. White grubs are good same with a silver/blk rapala or silver/blue/orange rap.

I usually go up to the QEW bridge and back.

enjoy :Gonefishing:

Black creek-It has lots of fish- muskie,pike,perch,bass,carp,mudpuppies. I have never caught a pickeral/walleye in it-so I would have to say they don't go in there.

It usually looks like a doubledouble coffee especially with the changes of weather. Its a beauty little creek with nice scenery too. My wife grew up on it and her sister lives in their family home right on the creek.

The mouth can offer pike and muskie and bass. White grubs are good same with a silver/blk rapala or silver/blue/orange rap.

Wow...thanks for the tips Richie

Guest TC1OZ

Thanks, I plan on launching by the QEW and turning around before I get to the Niagara.

How can i get to it from Niagara Falls?

the parkway to Netherby rd.

Rivertrail rd runs beside blk crk.

or go to shagbark tr. and park-- go under QEW and cross below roadway- keep walking until you come to a "T" in the creek. a good place to fish.-sometimes-like anywhere.

or if you dont mind the scenery... you can just follow the parkway out of chippawa to ft erie. just before you hit the ft. erie city limits you will see one of many pull of sitting/park areas on the left, before a small bridge, with a closed restaurant on the opposite side of the road. thats black creek...

thats where i fish, will sometimes drive the car right up to the edge of the water, as long as there are no people picnic'n between the driveway and the water =)

Archived