2012, My Biggest Ny Buck To Date

I didn't have time to get nervous. I was sitting on the downside of a ravine just below the top and he came upwind behind my left shoulder on the trail which I wasn't expecting. When he crested the the top heading down he's at 30 yds, so it was quick cause he was going to be on top of me quick. Reason I didn't expect him to come that way was cause my PA farmer was cutting the corn. I am about 275 yds from the corn & stateline. All my trail cam pix are of these bucks in the corn staying till night. So with what little he had left to cut, heck it couldn't been a 50x50 square piece of corn. I was thinking they were going to come to the corn & I would be there waiting.

Actually it's a 10 & the left g4 is scorable

So it is. No complaints about your season I'm sure. Congrats. Do you mount your racks?

this one is being mounted as I already have 2 NY bow bucks mounted, this will be the 3rd, an Ontario buck, but I didn't get this yrs Illinois mounted, not knowing I was going to harvest this buck, the IL buck I had my land owner do a euro mount with since he has a colony of beetles. My duck taxy bill is getting higher than my deer infortunately.

Wow...congrats on the great season. That first buck is thick...obviously eating good. Love those bow pictures...awesome

Archived