Another Tree Stand Stolen

Well I figured it was about time. I've had that cheap US tree stand there for about 3 years and 2 years before that in another tree just 50 yards away.

I'm not angry because I got my monies worth but I'm disgusted. I would just like to see the look on someones face when someone caught them in the act unscrewing someone else's foot pegs after taking down their stand and I'd like to ask them what the hell is going through their head as they are doing it. Would they not be ashamed to have their picture spread all over the internet? Would their parents be proud of them or as disgusted as I am?

If anyone here has ever bought a used tree stand I'd be interested to know how much you paid for it.

My stand was $30 new on sale at Dick's and the pegs were about a buck fiddy each. Hardly worth your reputation or skin if a testier hunter caught you.

You know Dan ,there are anti hunting people out there , some even against anglers . You may have been targeted by someone who knows you hunt there ,or the stand may have been taken by someone just passing buy and don't like hunters .....or by another hunter who would steal his mothers teeth . I am somewhat reluctant to put the OFAH sticker on my vehicles which says I "may" be a hunter or I endorse hunting . Some of these "cases" may leave their "mark" on your vehicle to get their jollies or even confront you about shooting their furry friends . We must be careful these days , a lot of loose canons wandering around .......

My wife and I had a group of vegetarians confront us while shopping in the meat section. It's a real shame strangers find the need to open there mouth. It was quite the funny ordeal though.

My wife and I had a group of vegetarians confront us while shopping in the meat section. It's a real shame strangers find the need to open there mouth. It was quite the funny ordeal though.

thats ridiculous, im more then okay with people having there own beliefs, my best friends were vegetarian and a vegan, as long as people dont try to shove there opinions down your throat its fine by me, but confronting you while your in a grocery store is over the top..

How can you tell if someone is a Vegan?

Dont worry, they will tell you

It's disgusting about what happened to your tree stand too. I worry about the new land I got permission to this year and leaving cameras and feeders up on it.

How can you tell if someone is a Vegan?

Dont worry, they will tell you

It's disgusting about what happened to your tree stand too. I worry about the new land I got permission to this year and leaving cameras and feeders up on it.

You'll need to aim a camera at your camera

This past recent bow season in NY I went to go sit in my ladder stand for the first sit of the year to walk in and find someone took it down and luckily left it laying there. I pretty much have an idea who did it and the guys that did think it was on theor property but it wasn't and they sneak onto the side I am on and keep moving their posted signs further west & west each year. Heck the one guy cleared a ton of saplings and trees on my landowners property for his stand a few years ago. Another guy and me are going to repost the property to where the orignal lines are to make them fully aware this season!

Archived