Forum Rule Question

AC/DC

I would like to post a fish finder for sale on here. Am I allowed to do this? And, where would I be able to post this on here? I don't want to step on any toes by posting a for sale ad when I am not supposed to :(

you are above the 20 post requirement for the classified section, if you wish to sell it please post it in the classifieds under the fishing section, a brief description of the condition, how much you are looking to get out of it or possible trades, and then the best way to contact you

Yes you can, there is a classified section where you can post for sale stuff.

you are above the 20 post requirement for the classified section, if you wish to sell it please post it in the classifieds under the fishing section, a brief description of the condition, how much you are looking to get out of it or possible trades, and then the best way to contact you

You beat me my a few seconds hahah

Thank you so much guys.... I was on my phone and couldn't see the classified section on there??!!

I can see it when I go on my desktop. I will post it as soon as it comes off my boat.

Yes you can, there is a classified section where you can post for sale stuff.

You beat me my a few seconds hahah

haha, yeah that happens to me a lot on here. usually il type out a big paragraph and then someone will post what i was about to post:P

Thank you so much guys.... I was on my phone and couldn't see the classified section on there??!!

I can see it when I go on my desktop. I will post it as soon as it comes off my boat.

no problem, the mobile site doesnt like my blackberry either, it runs weird and ends up missing when i try to click on

AC/DC please keep in mind the add will be hidden until a moderator or admin reads it. If it complies with the classified rules which you should read for further sales, then it will be approved and visible to everyone.

Archived