Beautiful Day On Erie

marktheperchman

I was lucky to be out there as well,I fished a nice school a little more east of the lighthouse in 68fow but I don't think you could miss today!Tried a few artificial lures & favorite ice fishing tricks but did not produce even close to live minnows.

So mark,the perch master when you taking me on erie;)

after the help you have given me with posting pics, if i had a boat i would certainly give you a call but im just lucky enough to have a friend who gives me a shout when he has room in his. if you want to try canoe fishing for perch in the old canal let me know and the next time i go ill give you a call

I was lucky to be out there as well,I fished a nice school a little more east of the lighthouse in 68fow but I don't think you could miss today!Tried a few artificial lures & favorite ice fishing tricks but did not produce even close to live minnows.

same here. we were getting low on minnows so i tried some gulp minnows and not even a sniff. judging by the bait balls on the graph that were showing up the perch are eating so many minnows that if it doesnt look or smell like a minnow it seems they dont want anything to do with it

after the help you have given me with posting pics, if i had a boat i would certainly give you a call but im just lucky enough to have a friend who gives me a shout when he has room in his. if you want to try canoe fishing for perch in the old canal let me know and the next time i go ill give you a call

im all for trying the rec in a canoe, iv only tried it in one spot for crappie and perch last fall and came out with a white stripe, wouldnt mind going with someone who knows it like the back of their hand, send me a pm on here with your number, i had to change my number to a local area code when i moved back to niagara

Archived